Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loyality Cards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to punt at SF when i started the RnT pathway. Before they started to pop on every street corner.

I feel the quality and service was downhill. So i usually hung around QVB, SS, and Broadway.

But if they are offering the card system and the card stay at the shop then I wouldn't mind starting my membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Not much of a rnt guy.
    I know theres a brothel that does this..... just cant remember which.
    You used to be able to cut out a coupon in the Telegraph editions of the newspaper for Golden Apple, it started as a $100 discount for an hr booking, then early this yr dropped to $50, now it has dissapeared altogether………………
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    I used to punt at SF when i started the RnT pathway. Before they started to pop on every street corner.

I feel the quality and service was downhill. So i usually hung around QVB, SS, and Broadway.

But if they are offering the card system and the card stay at the shop then I wouldn't mind starting my membership.
    Are you saying you would return to a shop where the quality and service was already going downhill and have nine more punts just to get a free punt at the same establishment, I can only assume here, but if the quality is already running down the hill, and you have another nine punts, I reckon by the time you get your freebie you wont be receiving any service whatsoever, what a conumdron, you wont even be able to complain about the service you never received that you never paid for…………

The Sqeaky Wheel Gets The Oil, just for you

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...um-Asian-Girls
    Last edited by Mr Bastard; 28-09-2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason: More Info came To Light
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Fuck it, I'll chuck the slug in to see if its worth a smash.

Photoshopped pics?
    Those eyes dont look natural.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well the line up not too bad at SF it just seem other place are able to service their customer better.

5 year ago when i went there, the service was great and girls were friendly, shower was given.

Just recently all i see is the front counter upgraded and everything looks the same it was 5 years ago.

think if they done a reno and the girl were friendly, it will be a hit.

Let's say the shop need to keep up with the market.

Hmm looks like 278 is offering a VIP card now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What the name of that place ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Romeos used to give $40 off you next visit valid for 30days. Not sure if they still do it.

Banned
    I notice some guys here have some concerns with being issued a loyalty card in fear their misses might discover it in their wallet. Personally, I don't mind those cards being issued to me rather than having the shop retain my card. As long as you know where to store it away from someone then you should be fine.

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Hello Everyone,

We do have loyalty card as well and it is very discrete with no mentioned of it being a massage shop card. Ask me for one on your next visit!

Bella

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bella812 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

We do have loyalty card as well and it is very discrete with no mentioned of it being a massage shop card. Ask me for one on your next visit!

Bella
    Thanks Bella. I have one from you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bella
    What is the T and .C?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happyhands (now closed) gave 50% off your 5th punt and your 10th punt free from memory.

I tried my luck and booked a double for my 5th punt and was surprised when they honoured it.

Never made it to my the 10th punt as they closed before I got there.

we have a birthday discount
    smiles

Loyalty cards are a good idea but to me I don't mind paying FS prices all the time. Mind you, I was a problem gambler so paying $250 - $350 for a punt isn't a problem at all. In fact, it's much better compared to losing $2000-$4000 every week gambling.

I don't gamble that much at all these days, prefer to spend my money at my favorite shop lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shane, what is the birthday discount?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have only encountered these once or twice but in one of the cases you had to have 10 punts in 3 months to get the 10th one free. I imagine not too difficult for some avid bros with regulars but for me it just wasn't feasible. Anyone know if there is commonly a catch like this involved?

Birthday discount we offer a birthday discount of 10 dollars of the 1 hour VIP service so 220 becomes 210.
    Such magic this is available on your birthday and the week before and after your birthday.
    So you can use multiple times during that time period.
    You need to show proof of date of birth to Angela or Erica.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    Hmm looks like 278 is offering a VIP card now
    Any details about this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12