Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loyality Cards

Senior Member(無間使者)

Loyalty Cards

I notice a few places offer loyalty card or VIP membership.

Loyalty card-On your 10th punts it free.

VIP member- Free punt on your birthday and 1st preference to the WL.

What's your thoughts?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    I notice a few places offer loyalty card or VIP membership.

Loyalty card-On your 10th punts it free.

VIP member- Free punt on your birthday and 1st preference to the WL.

What's your thoughts?
    Name the shops bros!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DOS and SF

wouldn't mind getting freebie on my 10th punt. But i don't want to carry around the card in my wallet in case i get caught out.

Maybe they can organise something electronically via Wechat scan Qr code. I know cafe use this for coffees

Loyalty cards shit me, i dont use one at my local coffee joint, watching people look for their card shits me, the coffee shop I frequent just give me a free one every Saturday, because I am loyal, they know it, and they appreciate it……………if you had 9 punts over two yrs at one shop, then Wallah!, you pull your TRUMP CARD (loyalty card) for your freebie on tenth visit after more than two yrs, do you really deserve a free punt at this shop?

A Thought
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    DOS and SF

wouldn't mind getting freebie on my 10th punt. But i don't want to carry around the card in my wallet in case i get caught out.

Maybe they can organise something electronically via Wechat scan Qr code. I know cafe use this for coffees
    I can recall a shop that used "coffee" cards for its loyalty scheme.

Banned
    DOS and SF

Not much of a rnt guy.
    I know theres a brothel that does this..... just cant remember which.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I can recall a shop that used "coffee" cards for its loyalty scheme.
    Perfect that's a good cover!!!!

Then I will be ordering a cappuccino with the cream at the end.

then there is an issue of carrying cards around.

Banned
    I’d prefer a generous discount based on paying for say 10 sessions in advance

Banned
    The RNT places can do it because the amount involved is small. The brothels can't compete with this promotion since they would be losing a larger sum of money. However, they could still give a small discount if they really wanted to encourage customers to see their girls more often.

Banned
    Surely it’s relative ?

Otherwise the FS establishment could offer it every 15th or so

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    At an RnT, you might get a 10th or 11th free massage, but you probably still have to pay the girls for extras.

I don't think I got to the freebie in the "coffee shop" so I can't confirm the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Loyalty cards shit me, i dont use one at my local coffee joint, watching people look for their card shits me, the coffee shop I frequent just give me a free one every Saturday, because I am loyal, they know it, and they appreciate it……………if you had 9 punts over two yrs at one shop, then Wallah!, you pull your TRUMP CARD (loyalty card) for your freebie on tenth visit after more than two yrs, do you really deserve a free punt at this shop?

A Thought
    haha couldn't agree more.

I feel like its in poor taste to implement this at brothels though but that's just me.

I was going to say I'm a fairly frequent punter regardless of promotions but I haven't had a punt since April :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't think it's fair for the WL/ML we should at least pay their cut/commission!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Loyalty schemes could potentially be very popular.
    The key is for it to be discreet and private.
    Some of us don't give a fuck, or are OK with being a dude who pays for sex, but most punters are embarrassed about being punters or want to keep their punting very private and hidden from wife, partner, kids, friends, work mates etc.
    If a shop can come up with a system, whether digital or old school paper, that is private and discreet it will be very popular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen this done in agencies. Some give discounts when punting, most allowed you have first dips on new girls, one actually rewarded me with an overnight session with the price of 2 hours.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkboiz View Post
    Don't think it's fair for the WL/ML we should at least pay their cut/commission!
    That would depend on how the arrangement works between the shop and the girl. Does the shop still pay the girl her normal fee, or part of it, or does she lose out completely as well?

I would expect that the shop is the main benficiary of your repeat custom, so they shouldn't leave the girl out of pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Loyalty schemes could potentially be very popular.
    The key is for it to be discreet and private.
    Some of us don't give a fuck, or are OK with being a dude who pays for sex, but most punters are embarrassed about being punters or want to keep their punting very private and hidden from wife, partner, kids, friends, work mates etc.
    If a shop can come up with a system, whether digital or old school paper, that is private and discreet it will be very popular.
    In the old days the Silver Fox has a loyalty card box kept at Reception- it’s the same A-Z business card box where the punters wrote their own name and store the cards at the shop so no risk in that regard and I think it was working very well.

The punter pulls his own card out for the receptionist or foxy to mark after each session on the way out, Foxy actually told me one time a customer wasn’t too happy with the session but turned down a discount from the shop, he was very happy and all was good when Foxy marked his card twice as an apology, Just some good old customer services !

My local cafe does the same for the coffee loyalty cards too .

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    That would depend on how the arrangement works between the shop and the girl. Does the shop still pay the girl her normal fee, or part of it, or does she lose out completely as well?

I would expect that the shop is the main benficiary of your repeat custom, so they shouldn't leave the girl out of pocket.
    Yes, from the massage shops I know, the shop will pay the girls cut when giving out freebie to customers .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In the old days the Silver Fox has a loyalty card box kept at Reception- it’s the same A-Z business card box where the punters wrote their own name and store the cards at the shop so no risk in that regard and I think it was working very well.

The punter pulls his own card out for the receptionist or foxy to mark after each session on the way out, Foxy actually told me one time a customer wasn’t too happy with the session but turned down a discount from the shop, he was very happy and all was good when Foxy marked his card twice as an apology, Just some good old customer services !

My local cafe does the same for the coffee loyalty cards too .

Cheers
    Yeah I remember that at Silver Fox.
    They kept the card at the shop in a A-Z box, and they just had the customers first name and last 3 digits of your phone number.
    So whenever you went in you gave them your fist name (which could even be a made up name) and last 3 digits of your phone number so they could confirm it's you and they put a tick on your card.
    Once you got 10 ticks you got a free punt.
    I only managed 3 ticks. LOL!
    It was a nice simple, discreet, private, low-tech system.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Liaisons keeps a book with your membership number at the front desk. Each page is a member number and each page records 66 visits, so always 11th visit was half price. I was up to my 3rd member number when i last visited! They did bday deals too. It works well.

Another shop uses your contact number as your membership number so no name involved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast