Thread: Sarah or Sara (Who knows)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sarah or Sara (Who knows)

A few weeks back i was leaving the joint when this stunning, young, tanned, slim thing walked past. I inquired and the ever dodgy Suki identified her as the Filipino Sarah/Sara. Not a fan of enhanced tits, so I asked her if the F cup is natural. "Yes, yes, yes" she said. Later I checked the roster and Sarah/Sara is described as follows:

Sarah: New Top Girl! 20yo, 167cm, F Cup, She looks like a noble Philippine Princess from an ancient castle... [blah blah blah] slim but a divine F bust [blah blah blah] She is very energetic and playful... [blah blah blah] Amazing massage skills, absolutely gorgeous .... "I only like Sarah!" ---one of our regular customer who just look pretty girls after try many pretty girls review!
    Say what? Anywho...

Gorgeous, she was. A genuinely beautiful face and a slim figure but bursting at the seems of her skimpy uniform. As to the rest folks, it turned out she is Thai and no Filipino, her bosoms 110% enhanced, conversation so so and massage skills, well... meh. Part 2 wasn't far off. A bit of light teasing but not energetic and the perfunctory close-range face to knob staring contest. She was cool with light touching down below but ultimately it was her sexy face that got me over the line.

Would I return? Nope. Not for her. But I would definitely turn my head faster than you can say a noble Philippine Princess if she walked anywhere near or past me.
    Would I trust anything Suki, her roster or the customer 'who just look pretty girls after try many pretty girls' say? Nope. Not in a million years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This made me chuckle not really surprised, one reason I don't return to most shops after the first time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As to the rest folks, it turned out she is Thai and no Filipino
    Bro, thanks for this. Lucky I didn't jump the gun and went for the other Filipino named Diana. Diana is half filipino half chinese. You should check her out if youre into filipino.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CurioPunter View Post
    Bro, thanks for this. Lucky I didn't jump the gun and went for the other Filipino named Diana. Diana is half filipino half chinese. You should check her out if youre into filipino.
    So how is she? Stunner?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yinwei View Post
    So how is she? Stunner?
    Definitely a stunner! Really nice body and she got the Filipino skin colour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most stunning girl I've ever had in a massage shop. Saw her more than once. She also worked at SBM as Katty. Beautiful face and slim figure, Thai, late twenties, looked like a toothpaste model.