Thread: Star decline in quality ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Star decline in quality ?

Mate of mine texted me and said he went to Star at Spring Hill after I recommended it.

Not sure if full details and I hadn’t been for ages. I know I heard it was good here and was meaning to visit.

Word is, fkn terrible. Mate said the girl didn’t know how to massage and didn’t offer extras but he paid 55 for half hour. I told him he was robbed and go to Southside for better. I said did he ask and he said he asked if there could be changeover of girls. The shop wanted another 55 and he told them to go screw themselves.

I don’t agree with abusing a girl if he did (hopefully just the manager) but it does sound a rip off of a shop based on the report.

Has it been this bad for a while or did my mate get a crappy old lady ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    as far as I know all of the current staff are below 30. And recently I had a lot of great experiences here. But yeah, I never had any actual massage here so I can’t say anything about their massage skills.
    $55 for half hour is the official massage only rate and I feel that the owner gives no pressure to the girls to grant any request for extra. It very much depends on how you interact with them (according to feedback from punters who got nothing from girls I’d recommended)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    sorry, have to withdraw this comment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After hearing from my friend, I decided not to try there. Ended up yesterday at four seasons and it was excellent. Just 65 for the hour, clean well appointed rooms, beautiful girls and very helpful.

Told my mate don’t waste your money at Star ever again. Four Seaskns is worlds better. Less attitude I gather.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    maybe that's a wise decision, it's not a place for everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Star is definitely dependent on how you interact with the girls, I think as BW said, because the rate is higher than normal, i think 80/h, they don't feel pressured into offering extras.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are definitely going through a low performance period at the moment. I’ve walked and had refunds on 2 girls In the past week. Still a few diamonds though. I am sure it will change in coming weeks as there is always quite a high turnover with about 60% of their staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Star is definitely dependent on how you interact with the girls, I think as BW said, because the rate is higher than normal, i think 80/h, they don't feel pressured into offering extras.
    I think it is definitely dependent on the interaction. at that rate, i've always assumed it was inclusive and have never had a miss here after popping the question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, it is in a bit of a dry spell atm imo

Had a few dud punts recently. Would avoid the current taiwanese girls there, I think there is 2 of them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    After hearing from my friend, I decided not to try there. Ended up yesterday at four seasons and it was excellent. Just 65 for the hour, clean well appointed rooms, beautiful girls and very helpful.

Told my mate don’t waste your money at Star ever again. Four Seaskns is worlds better. Less attitude I gather.
    is this the one at indooroopilly?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Yeah, it is in a bit of a dry spell atm imo

Had a few dud punts recently. Would avoid the current taiwanese girls there, I think there is 2 of them?
    I counted there are 6 Taiwanese girls there. 3 of them relatively new. Some girls take a few weeks to get fully onboard. Some are fun right from day one. A lot of them do different things to different types of client

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Station Rd... bit of comp for LMH et al puff puff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought we were talking about the one in the apartment in SH?
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I counted there are 6 Taiwanese girls there. 3 of them relatively new. Some girls take a few weeks to get fully onboard. Some are fun right from day one. A lot of them do different things to different types of client
    6! I think cause i only go daytime weekdays. I keep hearing the same names over and over

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had >option 3 at this joint

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If they want to charge $80 the owner should at least renovate the shops as they are fuckimg dives .. the owner just keeps all cash doesn’t not care about punters one bit .. the ones I have been to both shops pretty average think had one jap who was good and that’s about it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Agree. Hygiene should be better as well. I hope more shops do what Amazing Therapy does: very clean rooms with hand sanitisers aplenty