Thread: Didi --- New Continent Discovered in a Non-booking Adventure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Didi --- New Continent Discovered in a Non-booking Adventure

Two days ago, after I finished attending one engineering seminar in city, one thought came into my mind that I may get my load and pressure released and relax a little bit since I was quite busy doing one project these days. What's worse, I also got a bad flu and just recovered. I first intended to go to 227 Broadway to have a fantastic massage to get rid of tiredness, but I recalled that 227 is always busy so that going without booking is not a wise choice. So... why not try an adventure to 278 with no booking? See whether Goddess Tyche would favor me or not

I walked straight into 278 club and asked the receptionist who would be available soon. Mamasan checked the roster and told me that Didi would be out in 4 mins. I tried to get more information about Didi from her but got to know that Didi is new here with few reviews. Okey, a new girl, but with busty natural boobs, interested. So let me have a try with 45mins. I entered the room as instructed and waited inside. A few mins later, the lady knocked the door and showed up.

Face: 8/10, she has a chubby face which makes her very cute, that is exactly my type. Long dark hair and big eyes with pretty eyebrows. Her makeup actually adds more sexy stuff to her cuteness. Many guys may love this kind of mixture.

Figure/Body: 8.5/10, she is a curvy and fit lady instead of a slim and leggy doll, but her waist is actually quite slim, which makes her nice DD boobs and big arse outstanding. Nipples are not big enough for me tbh, but fair. Her skin is silk like. Her body is hot, flexible and overwhelmingly soft, oh god, my little bro woke up when she hugged me and offered me DFK.

Shower: 7/10, we showered together as a routine. She washed my dick and arse and finished with a lovely and gentle BBBJ with good eye contact. But you know, I actually expect more from her, like body washing on me with her huge nice tits. She should definitely take good advantage of that nuclear weapon.

Service: 7.5/10, after the shower, I lay down on the bed and she started to do the fantastic catbath. She is new but experienced, and she knows how to wake up a man with satisfactory tingles and also make him relaxed at ease at the same time. She started from my neck and earlobes just like your little GF. Nipples would be the next, then balls and dick at last. I couldn't help myself massaging her boobs with my toes during this session as it feels good. I just wish my toes could be as flexible as my fingers.XD. The BBBJ is not the top-level like vacuum ones, but Didi knows how to do eye contact to please you in a gentle way. The DD is not impressive, but that doesn't matter too much. Anyway, I don't have a specific preference for DD.

Sex: 7/10, Cowgirl was the very first stage, and I couldn't say it was fascinating as she may be too energetic and sometimes her rides hurt my crotch when she was falling down...Changed to doggystyle, and I could manage it better. Didi wanted to be active in sex and she was always moving her arse to keep in pace with me. Her moans were sexy and didn't sound like fake ones. I got my bullets off finally after a few mins.

Character: Definitely GFE. Didi tends to talk a lot during all sessions. While in rest, she just lay down very close to you and stuck her soft body right with your body. That felt warm. She would also do endless DFK and show lovely smiles all the time. We had a very good conversation and she is really talkful...

Overall: 7.5/10. Didi is a surprise for my adventure with no doubt. Her cute appearance, huge nice boobs and GFE feels like CiCi, but she can be very energetic and active while doing service and sex. I will absolutely return back to have a greater experience with Didi next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great first AR kingstar!
    Thanks for sharing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a great first AR!
    I hope to see more from you bro kingstar!

Haha that title is amazing, nice one Mr. kingstar