Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get married or Stay single

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I could write a book about that subject.
    You gotta have balls of steel, establish the ground rules of the relationship (I made a few gfs get piss tested for drugs and stds), and make it crystal clear you'll drop their ass if they fuck around.

Having a foreigner bf is a status symbol in SE Asia. And it can lead to a better life in Australia for them. But as the male, I believe that you establish what's acceptable and what's not for your household.

Just be smart, and you'll be fine.
    Status symbol? You'll bring your SE girlfriend back, other will give a quick glance judging you for not being able to be with a white girl, if you haven't noticed most of the guys look beta af.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbrah View Post
    Status symbol? You'll bring your SE girlfriend back, other will give a quick glance judging you for not being able to be with a white girl, if you haven't noticed most of the guys look beta af.
    This is true..... sort of.
    However, I am not a older, obese, greasy, unwashed, sandal and sock wearing guy.
    I dont like white girls, so that's of no importance to me.
    And it's a good thing that I dont actually give one fuck of how anyone else views me and my partner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Since you are asking the question in this forum, I suggest you to stay single.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Status symbol? Haha yeah maybe to the country bumpkins over there, but not the city folks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Status symbol? Haha yeah maybe to the country bumpkins over there, but not the city folks.
    Lol, ok top shelf.

Banned
    Given the number of breakups and divorces going around, it is no wonder people are staying clear of marriages and if they are in relationships that they live apart and have no children. A friend of mine has been in a relationship with his girl for 10 years and they have their separate residences with no plans in having children together. I asked why not move in and have children? His response was why make it too complicated! They meet up twice a week and have their fun. There are no dramas and not seeing each other on a regular basis makes them more keen to meet up. Is that the secret to having a relationship these days but not being legally attached to another person?

On the other hand, I love this saying "A wife must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom." Try finding one of those these days!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Given the number of breakups and divorces going around, it is no wonder people are staying clear of marriages and if they are in relationships that they live apart and have no children. A friend of mine has been in a relationship with his girl for 10 years and they have their separate residences with no plans in having children together. I asked why not move in and have children? His response was why make it too complicated! They meet up twice a week and have their fun. There are no dramas and not seeing each other on a regular basis makes them more keen to meet up. Is that the secret to having a relationship these days but not being legally attached to another person?

On the other hand, I love this saying "A wife must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom." Try finding one of those these days!
    This is the perfect scenario for me.

A few times a week, then go home to sleep in my own bed suits me fine.

No joint accounts either, keep your finances separate.

I need a punt, my ex wife is getting remarried today. God help him I say.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    This is the perfect scenario for me.

A few times a week, then go home to sleep in my own bed suits me fine.

No joint accounts either, keep your finances separate.

I need a punt, my ex wife is getting remarried today. God help him I say.

Did she meet him on Tinder or one of those dating sites?

I would love to have a Chinese girlfriend or wife eventually. Punting is great because you can do many things with a WL that a girlfriend or wife is not willing to do (CIM, COB, 69 etc). I'm probably 50/50 with remaining single. I have plenty of female friends and they all have issues with partners and husbands so from this point of view, I'm not sure if its worth it.

In saying that, sex isn't everything. Having that connection and spending time together is equally important.

Did she meet him on Tinder or one of those dating sites?
    Nah, they met through mutual friends who set her up with him when we separated.

I think it's his third marriage so we'll see what happens.

My biggest concern is the house I sighed over to my ex because my kids live with her and hopefully will inherit the house. This guy could claim half that house if things go bad, then my kids and ex will be in trouble. Well the kids have me but she's not going to give up on child support.

She even asked about getting my super.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    maybe just get a pet dog or something and punt

Relationships is for some and not for others.

Fortunately for me, I found that it is not for me. I was lucky cuz I would have been the type in my naive days to marry anything with a pussy and decent looks

was never raised to understand the compatibility and emotional needs etc, you live and learn.

Now I am much more in touch with myself and understand that what I want is not a relationship but just fking around the world

Mate, if you go West and visit any of those Westfield shopping centre you will see a lot of inter racial marriages : usually it’s an older Aussie bloke with a younger but still mature aged Asian lady (Chinese, Thai or Philipinos are the most common pairing.

Looking from a far, most of these couples seem very happy, I could just imagine the senior guys are having as much sex or bj as he can desire or handle . Not quite sure if the are all legally married but one would think so for the woman to be legally staying in Australia and it won’t be hard to imagine that these women would all tick the three boxes of maid, cook and whore from brother cuteguy!

Say you are Aussie guy in you late 50 or 60, still plenty of Fire 🔥 in your belly , either still single or widower or divorced, no children or all growth up, you own your own house and living alone - if you have a chance to marry a 40 something Asian lady who ticks those three boxes above , why won’t you, you could well live very happily for the remaining of your days! And if she has a good heart and look after you in your final years, it would be well worthwhile to give her everything after you go, why not ? Right ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Stay single and enjoy life

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Stay single and enjoy life
    Or be in a relationship...just enjoy life however you can

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bly View Post
    Or be in a relationship...just enjoy life however you can
    Bro you have a good attitude

What if you goto gaol and say that you will become a Budist monk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always say, You'll know when it's time to get married.
    But since the question is asked in this forum, I'd say the married folks browsing the forum punts anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Starmamu View Post
    I always say, You'll know when it's time to get married.
    But since the question is asked in this forum, I'd say the married folks browsing the forum punts anyway....
    I read somewhere that 80% of men who punt are married or have a girlfriend.

I'll do some research.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I read somewhere that 80% of men who punt are married or have a girlfriend.

I'll do some research.

Because if you aren't in a relationship you don't need to be discreet and can go try get some actual dates

Quote Originally Posted by Bly View Post
    Because if you aren't in a relationship you don't need to be discreet and can go try get some actual dates
    Ah the real reason people are "happily married".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    get married but still punt hahahah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast