Thread: Angie private haymarket.

Angie private haymarket.

Person's Name : Angie

Establishment : private wl

Date of Visit : 27/9/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://angie-sub.liza4you.com/image-gallery/

Phone :contact details on website.

Hours of Business : Check with Angie.

Rates : $250 a hour.

Size/shape : 155cm large c cup curvy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : phillipino.

Services Provided : bbbj rimming daty dfk anal(extra $) cim massage.

Value for money/recommend? : big yes.

My experience/comments : Was in the city on thursday with some freetime to play with after another private provider was a fake ad.
    Found Angies website on the net and made contact through a message with a prompt quick reply and a time booked.
    Arrived at her hotel and let into the room with Angie in lingerie.
    Happy to go ahead with the booking handed over $250 for the hour and into the shower.
    Angie was on the bed once i dried of and straight into a warm embrace and dfk.
    Angie moved down for rimming and prostate play if you wish then gave a cracking sloppy bbbj lasting ten miutes.
    I needed to taste her pussy so Angie laid down for nipple sucking and moved my way down to a shaved pussy that tasted great and got very juicy.
    5 minutes later on with the dom and started off in mish with plenty of dfk.
    Angie loves doggie and really got into pushing back against my thrusts and preferred a faster pace in doggie.
    Angie wanted anal next in doggie normally a additional extra but said she liked my cock so icould have anal for free.
    A little bit of lube applied and i slowly slid into a tight asshole dmgradually going deeper then when Angie was comfortable the pace picked up again.
    Ten minutes later i pulled out and a new dom applied for Angie to ride in cowgirl with dfk.
    Angie rode me hard in cowgirl and loved her nipples being sucked on while riding.
    I was getting close to blowing so Angie hopped off me and went back to bbbj until i blew in her mouth continuing to suck fora minute so after i blew my load.
    I showered then Angie showered.
    Angie joined me on the bed giving a competent massage with tackle tickle that got me hard again.
    I rolled over and Angie commenced another 20 minute long cracking bbbj with me blowing a second load in her mouth Angie then cleaned herself up while i relaxed.
    I showered then a had a nice chat with Angie for 15 mintes.
    Angie returns home home in november before returning back to Sydney at a later date.
    I was there over a hour but not charged any extra $ but as always ymmv.
    Pics on website are very recent pics.
    Posted elsewhere.

unbelievable

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Im glad everyone had good experience with her. She never rush and do her service very well
    I was very happy with her. Please be gentle

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha, her 3D viewer on her website took me by surprise. I wonder if she would get in the shower with you?

Bookmarking this for my next punt cuz she sounds amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if she is coming back to AU or is she now in Dubai? I saw a previous post before that says her site says she is in Dubai but is actually in AU.

In dubai at present time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That link doesn’t work anymore. I hope she gets back soon. I think I need to try her.