Thread: J Kana from Osaka

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Kana from Osaka

Name: Kana
    Time: 45 min (280)

I booked the new J-girl Kana. I went to 479, after paying, they said that she is at
    the 278. So, I went down and headed towards the 278.
    She was still preparing, so, sit at the waiting room for a short while. Not a long wait.
    Then, i heard "Kana, Kana, is ready".
    Go to room 9.
    Room 9 is the room near the back, close to the washing machines.
    It a nice size room, warm lighting, and nice round bed. And there is also a sofa next to the door.
    She greeted me with a smile and a kiss. She is in a nice sexy white camisole dress.
    We talked for a few minutes. She is from Osaka, she is staying only for 2 weeks in Sydney.
    She knows a bit of English enough for simple conversation. She is about ~160 in height.
    After the short talk, she started undressing. She has a nice lovely small nipple, i think about
    B size cup. Soft and smooth skin. She has a tiger tattoo on one of her thigh and at also has
    a tattoo at her lower back. She is slim, with no tummy fat.
    We head for the shower, gargle with listerine. And then into the shower. She soap my body, and
    also my little brother. We hug and kiss for a short while in the shower. After cleaning, dried with
    the towel, while she continue to clean herself in the shower.
    After she went out, her figure looks sexy matching her height. Kind of cute, and kind of sexy.
    Hug and kiss while standing, before going to the bed.
    On the bed, some more kisses, and then she went downwards, and started caressing my little
    brother. I think she has experience but not much. Licking around and then sucking the head.
    My little brother got even harder after that. She took the dom and put it on.
    We started with the cowboy, she ride me while i was playing with her boobs and very cute nipples.
    Then, she continue to ride me, while hugging me and kissing me. I can feel she is very wet at
    this point. We change position to doggy. Started pound her from the back, feels very nice
    and wet. Then, hug her with one of my hand supporting on the bed, and the other one playing with
    her boobs and nipples, continued to pound her from the back. After a few minutes, i pull it out.
    She move up the bed, but i said come here to the edge of the bed.
    With her laying on the bed, her legs on my arm, at the edge of the bed, i started thrusting my little
    brother in her smooth lazered pussy. Her pussy is very soft and smooth. Then i put her legs on my
    shoulder and continue to pound her, she still very wet. It has been probably 15 minutes we were
    fking from cowboy, to doggy, mish, edge of the bed, and back to cowboy. However, i still not coming.
    After a satifying fck, I ask her to kiss my little brother. She started sucking the head, she could not
    put all in. By the way, my size is just average. It just that she has a small mouth, like her pussy.
    After a good sucking, i came in her mouth. She gave me thumbs up.
    With only probably 10 minutes left, we rested on the bed. Talk about Osaka and Kyoto. Talk about the
    various foods at dotonbori, like okoniyaki, takoyaki and others. And the matcha at Kyoto. After a couple
    minutes taking, the bell rang, then head for the shower, we gargle with the mouthwash, and then
    clean ourselves in the shower.
    She is a lovely girl, nice smile, very gfe experience. Makes you feel young again.
    She also has a long nice black hair, almost up to her waist. Very sexy from the back view.

She is only staying for 2 weeks here. She still has her luggage in the room. She just arrived yesterday.
    Recommended to see her if you want a very good gfe experience with a sexy and cute j-girl.
    Treat her kindly boys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wlao beautiful report and good info of J Kana
    Many short stay J girls nowadays

Thanks