Person's Name : Lucy

Establishment : 7 Cowper St

Date of Visit : 27/09/18

Size/shape : middle size body however with super big natural tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : As website provides

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Rating: 9.7/10

A little bit late for the review i guess. However the experience was real lol. One of the best service you will get here especially for those who are really interested in tits wank. Her tits are just so damn good lol, big soft & natural.

Starting the review here . I was getting there probably around 9pm and was told only Lucy and Kitty available at the time. Since i tried Kitty last time, i decided to go with Lucy. After paying the fee, i started showering and waiting my angel for tonight coming.. Half way through the shower, she came in and asked me whether i need help with shower. Well, it's always nice if someone can help cleaning your body rather than cleaning yourself right? Was a great experience for the showering

After the shower, i dried myself with the towel and after not too long, she started rimming and lightly kissing my body. Felt great~

Then the greatest part came in, which was the tits wank. OMG, that was just excellent, probably one of the best tits wank i've ever had in a few years. It was like a natural gift for her. Next we got to the blowjob, she was sucking it with lots of passion and i really enjoyed that. No teeth feel at all.

As for the sex part, we started with the doggie style since i was hard enough to go that , followed by missionary position. Experience for both positions were really awesome. Not too many other positions for me since i knew i would came out quickly, i mean really quick lol, blame for the gorgeous tits wank

Overall that was a great experience and honestly i would recommend.