Thread: Fairyland and unfairly overpriced extras

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fairyland and unfairly overpriced extras

Hello Guys,

I visited Fairyland recently and a Chinese girl called "S****r". I originally wanted visit 145 Lumley but desired ML was off. I paid by card, she made a comment "don't you have cash?" then said again "oh, cash is for me" and winked. A good sign. Went into room, waited for her and she was all over me. She offered option 4 for $200. I said "that's too expensive" which was true. She got shitty and started to give me a crappy massage. Anyway, in about 15 minutes, she said she can do for $150. I said "I will pass". She showed her boobs and tried to get me into it, my brother is getting pumped up but still enough blood went to my brain and said "sorry, may be next time". Then she was asking where I was from and all these questions. One of questions was "are you married or have a girlfriend?" I told her if was attached "would I use my card here, that's a dead give away!". She realised I am annoyed. She kept quiet to the end of her crappy massage.

Here is my verdict

Girl's look: 9 (she is cute, speaks cute and nice complexion)
    Girl's attitude: 7 (willing to please at a cost of arm and leg)
    Massage: 6
    Price: 4 ($200 for option 4 wtf)
    WIR: yes but for another girl or if I win a lotto jackpot to see her again.
    Last edited by revolnaisa; 04-10-2018 at 07:42 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this option FS bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Is this option FS bro
    option 4 is 9j or 9jcim I think. editing to avoid word searches apparently**
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    option 4 is bj or bjcim I think.
    $200 for a bj??? ffs. that would want to be some prime-time, gourmet bj for that price. i've had fs for less than that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    $200 for a bj??? ffs. that would want to be some prime-time, gourmet bj for that price. i've had fs for less than that.
    Yeah and to make it worse beautiful girl does'nt equate to beautiful bj.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm thinking there is far too much information being shared on this forum of late. All the talk of FS and BBBJ etc and shops being named. You guys do realise that all this is illegal in Qld and that by mentioning all this, only bad things can come of it. But if you want your favourite ML or shop to get in the shit, then keep it up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    popeye96 has something there guys we don't need this info out in the open
    for the shop owner or mls to see
    we can always say this girl "jenny " give a great massage and aims to please ( it worth to pm me for more info)
    I have noticed some of the guys doing this (great idea)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    More than one source indicated to me that our friends in blue just started their seemingly annual round to the shops to make sure they adhere to the prevailing law

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    More than one source indicated to me that our friends in blue just started their seemingly annual round to the shops to make sure they adhere to the prevailing law
    PLA Annual Report tabled in Parliament last week, and story in Courier Mail a few days ago may certainly get the ball rolling

https://www.couriermail.com.au/busin...192725fcca22be

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I'm thinking there is far too much information being shared on this forum of late. All the talk of FS and BBBJ etc and shops being named. You guys do realise that all this is illegal in Qld and that by mentioning all this, only bad things can come of it. But if you want your favourite ML or shop to get in the shit, then keep it up.
    That's much better because LE dont know how to read innuendo or between the lines. When the police read this forum and read "Jenny is great for more than a massage" they really think she is good at massage and badminton.

If you take the time to read the forum history there are many posts about impending doom and gloom but it just doesn't happen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhard2020 View Post

If you take the time to read the forum history there are many posts about impending doom and gloom but it just doesn't happen.
    Try telling that to the shops that have been visited, the ML's fined or deported for overstaying or working on incorrect visa, and at least 2 punters that I can recall being charged for being on the premises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrim57 View Post
    Is this option FS bro
    What flamejob said was right

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can the idiots that wrote b...j in their post edit that out? Don't you realize our friends in blue can do word searches on here? Thats something they'd look for. *Shake my fkn head*. Popeye youre ragging on people for giving out too much info, yet you were the first idiot on the thread that wrote that. For fucc sake. Completely unaware of his own irony.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't think it really matters. All they need to do is get an account and every shop mentioned in a thread is prime target metaphors or not unless the thread says over and over conpletely legit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Can the idiots that wrote b...j in their post edit that out? Don't you realize our friends in blue can do word searches on here? Thats something they'd look for. *Shake my fkn head*. Popeye youre ragging on people for giving out too much info, yet you were the first idiot on the thread that wrote that. For fucc sake. Completely unaware of his own irony.
    You really like to bitch and moan, just for the sake of bitching and moaning. Nothing illegal about writing the letters BBBJ. No shops mentioned, just a general conversation. I think you had better look up the word irony and get back to try and make a valid point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my honest opinion, in this particular incident, she is an DIY type. If an undercover cop went, she would have been busted straightaway. She threw herself at me. It must have been a desperate situation for her extra $$$ but I wasn't desperate enough to pay that much.
    PS: what is the guarantee that cops are not exchanging PMs with punters here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just seems like too many paranoids these days. As if the men in blue will not understand if we use code words. Are we trying to fool ourselves?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    Just seems like too many paranoids these days. As if the men in blue will not understand if we use code words. Are we trying to fool ourselves?
    Well said. Guess many like to underestimate the intelligence of the men in blue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Well said. Guess many like to underestimate the intelligence of the men in blue.
    That or some here think their metaphors and inferences are super clever and sneaky.