Thread: Jan Thai Milf

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Jan Thai Milf

$110 half hour with card surcharge

Read a lot of reviews on her and has a craving for some MILF action. Made a booking sight unseen and rocked up to the store one late night two weeks ago. Rocked up earlier than the scheduled booking but she finished up early with her previous client so off we went to the room.

Definitely not the girl in the photos on the website, the shop is old and dingy but didn't bother me. She is an older Thai lady from Bangkok 40plus I would say but definately still attractive and an awesome set of fake tits. Started off with the BBBJ but she didn't allow any kissing. Next on to cowgirl, missionary then doggie to finish up. Still had time left so she gave me a massage and a pretty good one at that. She does put the effort in and if I ever have a milf craving she would be someone I would definitely consider seeing again.

Thanks for the review.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She kept on calling me young boy haha but nothing bad about my punt with her at all she even lives in my area which she found that embarrassing haha lovely lady indeed gave me a long hug after I left.

Banned
    Hoping to see her today. Love a busty MILF

Personality plus Jan in today 18/5

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

PERSONALITY PLUS WITH THAI SMILE JAN IN TODAY.

Jan - Size 6,C cup,170CM,Experienced and very top GFE with a friendly service to match, Thai girl."Jan returns today @533.. With spectacular soft features, smooth milky white skin, mesmerising eyes and smile.. Jan is a hidden gem with experience and good service.. Let her pamper and spoil you with her friendly charm and smile.. which lovely thai girls are known for.. Go see and enjoy new Jan.. Jan's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster for this Saturday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991