I'm always keen to try the new girls but totally have no regrets seeing Mermaid.

She’s gorgeous, beautiful dark hair, smooth white skin and an awesome set of soft natural C/Ds. I don’t think her photos does her justice, she’s so much more prettier than those photos.

I went for the VIP hour session, walked into the room and it was passionate kissing right from the get go. Oh wow it felt like we were two horny teenagers or work colleagues who snuck into a private office. Locked the door and it was on.
Kissing and touching her, she pulled my t-shirt off, full of holes from my bloody cat. I pulled down her bra straps and I unbuckled my belt and jeans. She took off her panties and my boxers and we both jumped in the shower.

It was so nice getting a slow BBBJ in the shower with the water dripping and our eyes connecting. But I couldn’t keep eye contact for long, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling.
After the shower she helped me dry up but I prefer doing this myself. I was still drying myself when she got on knees and going slow, really loved it, she made me feel like we were lovers for ages. I sat on the side of the bed where she continued, it was awesome for my eyes.

Then I asked if I could eat her, she was grinning because I asked this just as she was going down deeper with her mouth. I’m totally not a DD fan.
I told her to lie down but she insisted I lie on my back. She then sat on face and started sucking on me. She was moaning and twitching while I concentrated on her clit. No lube needed for this one. I lost track of time but it seemed like ages.
After this intense oral overload, she went for the dom. I said I had my own so I jumped off the bed and got it out of my pocket. She put it on carefully and sat on me slow. She was tight so I said I’ll go on top. Her legs were apart and I gently went inside going slow and building up momentum but not too fast. After awhile she turned and I put it in, she then laid down on her stomach and closed her legs. She didn’t like this so we tried with her on top again, It was better this time. She made loud noises that sounded like she was coming and was gyrating faster and faster than until she slowed right down. I never asked if she came because you just don’t know if it’s real or not. She continues slowly and I said I'm ready to cum in her mouth, she nods.

She takes the dom off and puts her mouth on my head and jerks me with her hands. My can feel it coming and I just let go. It was a few days build up and I saw cum dripping down my cock out of her mouth, again feast for the eyes.

She got up straight away and washed out her mouth very thoroughly.

We kissed and chatted a bit more and then time was up.

What a great weekend punt, feeling really happy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk