Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Economics of Private Prices

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Economics of Private Prices

I was going through Locanto the other day near the Parra/Liverpool area and I don't know if it's me by it's quickly becoming apparent a standard 30min Session can now cost anywhere between $120-$150. Are these girls on crack or something, they're charging effectively double the price of a brothel (without any extras) and usually the girls are nowhere as near quality. For example, at 42 Gladesville 150 Diamond gets you the real deal from BBBJ, CIM, Daty etc and even at 7 Cowper in Granville for 90 (75 during the promo) gets you a standard service and if you tip the girl additional extras.

So who are these people that are willing to go to a private and spend double the money for effectively sub-standard experience? I understand the fascination going to a Private, but still don't understand why anyone would be willing to pay higher prices, especially in the Parra area. How are these prices able to be kept up in a such a tight market, even a number of brothels are doing day/night-time specials where some places are advertising $65 for 30mins. Western Sydney areas for Private Prices are pretty high, but nowhere near as crazy as some in Northern/Sydney CBD.

At first I thought maybe this had something to do with the demise of Cracker, but I can't imagine number of women packing their bags and leaving the game as a whole. It just doesn't make sense how these Private WL are surviving with these prices, some Privates I admit are amazing (like the Thai whores in Rhodes) but yeah it's so so everywhere else.

So who's out there paying $120-150 for a 30min Standard Full Service? It seems absolute waste of money when there's better out there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I have to agree with you there. Use to see a few privates but never got the same great experience as a brothel. I’ve stopped looking for private’s these days unless I’m after a specific service like anal which most brothels don’t have girls which provide them.

i agree too

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It doesn't seem right, but why worry about it?

Much like buying any product, if people don't do a bit of "market research", they lose out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It is the price for ignorance. Not everyone make the effort to do their research. Those that frequent private WLs probably started their punting career that way and are stuck that way not knowing there are forums like this one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's also the service uncertainty that gets me...totally agree. Why go for a punt with no guarantees for double the price. Lucky to even get a real ad let alone a better service.

I think it'd be only for the specialty punts like nuru or anal.

Banned
    Maybe they need to make the more money to make up for rent in parra. I'm sure its not cheap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Somehow works though. I never understood it myself.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You think price like this is bad? Wait until you see what they charge in Melbourne.

Most girls that go private these days are due to the declining price and increase with services. The ones that has visa that can stay longer like student visa just try to do it themselves. Other girls who are on visa with restricted time generally go back to shops as they soon realize "privating" is not so easy.

Rarely you can find good in/out these days. Why waste your money? Just stay with shops.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    Somehow works though. I never understood it myself.
    It works because there are no decent shops that are inside the CBD area, or even close to Chinatown. The only things you've got are massage shops, and even though you can get FS in those places, the lack of shower facilities is a real problem.
    For someone who works in the CBD and doesn't drive, it becomes a real pain to make your way out to, say, Surry Hills. You can catch a cab out there, but how do you come back? Uber is not reliable enough. Do you risk having to take time off work just to punt?
    This is where privates come into the picture. Make a booking, clock off work as usual or a little earlier than usual, leg it to the appointed location, easy peasy.
    The other thing is, well, it's private. As in, you don't have to run the gauntlet of waiting rooms full of other punters, or meeting one on the way through the door. You go straight to the girl without meeting anyone, sometimes not even the mamasans.
    When I go to privates, it is not with the expectation that I will get something better than in the shops, it is because of all of the above. In terms of quality, the shops certainly have the edge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It works because there are no decent shops that are inside the CBD area, or even close to Chinatown. The only things you've got are massage shops, and even though you can get FS in those places, the lack of shower facilities is a real problem.
    For someone who works in the CBD and doesn't drive, it becomes a real pain to make your way out to, say, Surry Hills. You can catch a cab out there, but how do you come back? Uber is not reliable enough. Do you risk having to take time off work just to punt?
    This is where privates come into the picture. Make a booking, clock off work as usual or a little earlier than usual, leg it to the appointed location, easy peasy.
    The other thing is, well, it's private. As in, you don't have to run the gauntlet of waiting rooms full of other punters, or meeting one on the way through the door. You go straight to the girl without meeting anyone, sometimes not even the mamasans.
    When I go to privates, it is not with the expectation that I will get something better than in the shops, it is because of all of the above. In terms of quality, the shops certainly have the edge.
    Really?? How hard is it to get to and from CBD to places like 278, and open waiting rooms? Man I love it. Can see everything while you wait. Don't know why so many people border by it.

Agree if you don't like running into other other people and extremely tight on time then may be in/out is your only choice. Bare in mind you are paying much more money for much less quality most of the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There's a lack of good information for most punters I would guess.

Otherwise good brothels may be flooded 24/7.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Maybe some might prefer private as they don't want to be seen walking into or out of a brothel and don't mind the service they get from privates.
    Maybe, but even then they are some super discreet brothels in Western Sydney near industrial areas with no foot traffic and cars going around.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It works because there are no decent shops that are inside the CBD area, or even close to Chinatown. The only things you've got are massage shops, and even though you can get FS in those places, the lack of shower facilities is a real problem. .

This was more towards the Parramatta scene, certainty there is much more variety and market definitely more competitive in this space. You can go to a brothel and for 120/20 get a diamond service with CIM/BBBJ included. These hoes in private are charging 150/30mins without even BBBJ/CIM included, usually 50 extra for each which can bump the price to 250... definitely not worth it unless the bitch is super hot.

Quote Originally Posted by guerillacon View Post
    There's a lack of good information for most punters I would guess.

Otherwise good brothels may be flooded 24/7.
    I would think this forum helps with this, given we have rosters and numerous threads on this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cbd ones charging $200 for 15 min... Why aren't there any shops in the circular quay end of town

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heres a tip that works with Chinese fakes.

1. Go in.
    2. Walk into room with girl.
    3. Show girl in ad is not same as girl infront of you.
    4. Tell them your walking.
    5. Wait for them to show you the other girl thats often in the unit.
    6. Negotiate a better rate and service
    7. If happy fuck them hard
    8. Enjoy the discount.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    these days a lot of massage shop girls offer full service at their own discretion. but a lot of them charge upto 300 more.
    they always ask you when your at your weakest point.
    at this stage Imo better to go FS shop then massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep but if they are in need of money. I was offered for 100 extra + massage price

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    these days a lot of massage shop girls offer full service at their own discretion. but a lot of them charge upto 300 more.
    they always ask you when your at your weakest point.
    at this stage Imo better to go FS shop then massage
    Hey, you've got to negotiate:
    ML: Mister, you want fucky-fucky?
    AG: Oooh, how much?
    ML: $100
    AG: Sorry, I only got 50
    ML: OK, that'll do..you got condom?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Hey, you've got to negotiate:
    ML: Mister, you want fucky-fucky?
    AG: Oooh, how much?
    ML: $100
    AG: Sorry, I only got 50
    ML: OK, that'll do..you got condom?
    Hahaha! That's good advice. Never say you got more than $50!

Banned
    Rents for the space required for a brothel in the CBD would be astronomical
    Surry Hills is a 20 minute walk at most
    Catch a train from CQ Wynyard Martin place even quicker
    At $250 a pop private girls require one dopey punter a day for a week to make $1750 a week
    No competition from other girls in a lineup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast