Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Economics of Private Prices

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree privates are overrated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Before I found this forum I used the private girls . I seem to find every time that the picture and the girl were nothing alike. Sometimes they were older and sometimes they just weren’t the same woman. I found this site and whammy I get a critique and what I can expect before I even go. No more private’s for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With locanta, skokka etc if the advertisers age is 30+ fair chance it's a genuine add. Although bound to be a few yrs older. But smoking hot 23yo adds are bullshit. I haven't found any private young girls working as privates. Always older and usually overweight.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are a fair share of gems, but honestly for how often you'll find them, definitely not worth going private. Esp in other cities where they charge half a kidney for services

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never found a decent private !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of the times it’s bait and switch. Very hard to determine if the pic is the real deal til you rock up at the place. And by that time your other head will do the thinking.
    It’s like ordering a classic Angus meal.. but they only have a cheeseburger left.. but you hungry and just take what ever is there and not talk about it afterwards due to the shame...
    Piece of advice... don’t be afraid to walk away.. there is plenty out there.. so plan B if plan A does not go your way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    Most of the times it’s bait and switch. Very hard to determine if the pic is the real deal til you rock up at the place. And by that time your other head will do the thinking.
    It’s like ordering a classic Angus meal.. but they only have a cheeseburger left.. but you hungry and just take what ever is there and not talk about it afterwards due to the shame...
    Piece of advice... don’t be afraid to walk away.. there is plenty out there.. so plan B if plan A does not go your way.
    even the verified photos!! half the time not real

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve walked away from private ads a number of times. Now that I’ve found this forum, I won’t be using private’s anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crazy not a whole lot has changed since I made this post, parramatta is now 130 for half hour - another 20bucks and you can diamond with CIM/Natural etc. RBA talks about no inflation well they're clearly not playing attention to other parts of the market.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Hahaha! That's good advice. Never say you got more than $50!
    $50 is the magic number is they start saying sucky sucky and fucky fucky lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMoSan View Post
    Eww. Cheese with your burger. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Privates are overpriced and to hit and miss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yeah mate, I tried a locanto once and the WL doesnt match the photo at all. since then no more private for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12