I was going through Locanto the other day near the Parra/Liverpool area and I don't know if it's me by it's quickly becoming apparent a standard 30min Session can now cost anywhere between $120-$150. Are these girls on crack or something, they're charging effectively double the price of a brothel (without any extras) and usually the girls are nowhere as near quality. For example, at 42 Gladesville 150 Diamond gets you the real deal from BBBJ, CIM, Daty etc and even at 7 Cowper in Granville for 90 (75 during the promo) gets you a standard service and if you tip the girl additional extras.

So who are these people that are willing to go to a private and spend double the money for effectively sub-standard experience? I understand the fascination going to a Private, but still don't understand why anyone would be willing to pay higher prices, especially in the Parra area. How are these prices able to be kept up in a such a tight market, even a number of brothels are doing day/night-time specials where some places are advertising $65 for 30mins. Western Sydney areas for Private Prices are pretty high, but nowhere near as crazy as some in Northern/Sydney CBD.

At first I thought maybe this had something to do with the demise of Cracker, but I can't imagine number of women packing their bags and leaving the game as a whole. It just doesn't make sense how these Private WL are surviving with these prices, some Privates I admit are amazing (like the Thai whores in Rhodes) but yeah it's so so everywhere else.

So who's out there paying $120-150 for a 30min Standard Full Service? It seems absolute waste of money when there's better out there.