Last Saturday I went to 7 Cowper and saw Summer, she was the new girl the reception Jack told me about.

Went in, she looks like those sluty Asian girls from Canley Vale/Cabramatta the ones that are associated as LG, just minus the blonde hair. She had red hair and the moment I saw her I knew I would be selecting her for sure, given she gave me those LG vibes. Told Jack to give me a 30min session with her, I got in during the day so got the promo which was $75. She told me to shower and clean up while she goes and grabs the towers. Went in the shower, started washing myself (one thing Cowper needs to do is fix that shower odour). She then to my surprise came in the shower and started cleaning me up by washing my body and cheeky give a quick suck on my dick (natural suck) which surprised but I couldn't resist saying no her.

After the shower and cheeky suck she cleaned me up by and started rubbing me down. What followed afterwards was the standard, playing with my body and getting my arouse which I don't give a shit about. I politely told her and pointed to my dick, and then she started sucking me BBBJ (I guess she could the message lol). To be honest, the BBBJ was alright, had better at the shop before but she is a smoker so afterwards I could smell some of the tobacco from her. I guess some people love it and others don't. She did try as far as I could tell. Afterwards went for the standard Cowgirl position, she has a reasonable thicc ass, big for an asian, small for a white lady. All relative, but her Cowgirl was excellent, rides really well and I suspect because it was her first day her pussy was tight enough to feel it through the dom. I'm a simple man, I do cowgirl, doggie and love to finish off with pronebone.

We went through number of positions described above and I asked her to finish off with pronebone. She had no idea what I was talking but I showed her what to do, the pronebone on her feels amazing since her pussy was quite tight. I pumped her rapidly in pronebone (think of MW2 Rapid Fire attachment style from CoD). Standard scenario followed afters, cum inside while proneboning her. I am not sure how much of the 30mins session I used up but it was a decent punt. Nothing too epic but not too bad. I guess this was the equivalent of a Toyota Corolla fuck, reliable, cheap and effective.

Do like the number of new girls Cowper is getting. Definitely improving in the girl side.