Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Careful when punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a few above have mentioned, a secret punt account is always a good idea. I have actually allocated for my workplace to deposit a portion of my salary into my punt fund. That way I don’t have to do physical transfers and she never sees money leave our joint account. She just doesn’t know how much I actually earn.

But also realistically, I doubt she’ll pick on one withdrawal. And if she does, just say you went to go play the pokies for a bit. If my punt fund ever gets uncovered, I’ve already decided my excuse is that I am a gambling addict... LOL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol when I went crazy a few months ago 278 Pty Ltd was all over my bank statements hahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    my accountant once called me asking "what is this ***shop name***? do you have receipt for it?" she's actually assistant girl, probably in 20s of age, for the actual accountant LOL
    couldn't just tell her it's a prostitution ring so told her it's just general expense that I can't remember, curious girl!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    my accountant once called me asking "what is this ***shop name***? do you have receipt for it?" she's actually assistant girl, probably in 20s of age, for the actual accountant LOL
    couldn't just tell her it's a prostitution ring so told her it's just general expense that I can't remember, curious girl!!!!
    So you are using your company credit card to pay for your punting ? Do you own your own business? Or you just try to claim your session as a business expenses ....... lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So you are using your company credit card to pay for your punting ? Do you own your own business? Or you just try to claim your session as a business expenses ....... lol
    normally I use my savings account but that one time was when I didn't have the card or cash, or maybe the card was unavailable somehow so had to use one for business. and no can't claim as business expenses unless I am the Wolf of Wall St.

normally I use my savings account but that one time was when I didn't have the card or cash, or maybe the card was unavailable somehow so had to use one for business. and no can't claim as business expenses unless I am the Wolf of Wall St.
    I've seen guys get fired on the spot for that sort of thing.

No point losing your job over a punt. Cash or personal cards.

Employer salary dispersements are great as long as your other half doesn't see your payslip. It's good that payslips are online these days, so you only need to print them out when required.

My ex wife had no idea how much I was spending.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    That is awesome. My problem would be explaining the $120 for the cup of Coffee 🤣
    Tell her you had 2 cups of kopi luwak coffee 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At 11 AM on a friday? Just say you went out with the boys for Friday beers, lunch and a bit of betting? Im guessing this hotel is more like a pub motel type of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Ours display as Paddington Coffee
    Cheers
    lmao $120 coffee lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Cheers
    Expensive Coffee would also take some explaining.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She may be curious for some attention lol

Banned
    Cash is the way to go. The only worry is that society is moving more towards a cashless society where everything will be recorded electronically and Big Brother will know everything about you, what you like, where you go, what purchases you made and etc.

You don't have to go far now. The supermarkets send you emails reminding of discounts on certain brands of good eg deodorants or food items you purchased at the supermarket. You are already being tracked now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will give you the way every high end person does it.
    They pay someone else. Eg, Your best mate. You pay him - tickets to Concert- event what ever. He withdraws the money. Now if he has same issue of being pussywhipped.
    Then you need a single mate. a fellow punter type worsk well. Just make sure he's tight with you and has no gambling issues.

EG if you go to Canberra, the accounts of pollitians are clean as. but they all have staffers. Even females one that make sure there is enough petty cash.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you know that controlling financial spending of your partner can be a form of family violence unless, of course, youre referring to a joint bank account. In this day and age I’d recommend seperate bank accounts/debit cards with a joint bank account for shared expenses including mortgage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    Did you know that controlling financial spending of your partner can be a form of family violence unless, of course, youre referring to a joint bank account. In this day and age I’d recommend seperate bank accounts/debit cards with a joint bank account for shared expenses including mortgage.
    I don't think this counts as abuse...unless the partner is forcing OP to justify every expenditure. It sounds more as though he was worried she would query where a big cash transaction came from. Not much context was provided but I mean if he is a regular punter the wife may be justified in her snooping haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers
    Coffee bill for $100,lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Coffee bill for $100,lol
    $100 for coffee. It sure would raise a few eyebrows.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    $100 for coffee. It sure would raise a few eyebrows.
    Come one people!
    You would only drink coffee at a cafe?
    One can say you went for a coffee and a lunch.
    Then your mate reminded you of the bet you lost with him so you treated him too.
    Husband to the wife: "You know honey what burger goes for these days, $30 dollars, and the wagyu ones were $35"

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Come one people!
    Then your mate reminded you of the bet you lost with him so you treated him too.
    Husband to the wife: "You know honey what burger goes for these days, $30 dollars, and the wagyu ones were $35"
    Yes, especially when you order fresh and moist abalone for lunch, it’s quite expensive !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Come one people!
    Wife: "where did you go to eat?!!"
    Husband: "dinner at the Y restaurant!"
    Wife: "Oh OK"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast