ML's Name : Elika
    Establishment : Top Ryde 190 Massage

Date of Visit : 13/09/2019
    Contact Weblink : www.rydemassage.com.au
    Wechat: Topryde0452663190
    Phone : 0452 663 190
    Hours of Business : 10:00 til 20:00
    Rates : 30 min $40, 45 min $55, 60 min $65

Size/shape : Pretty & GFE attitude, Busty body, smooth skin, natural C cups, firm bum.
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Osaka Japanese good English
    Services Provided : B2B Sensual Massage and NHJ. Intimate conversation YMMV
    Value for money/recommend? : YES, massage 8/10, Emotional Intimacy 9/10, very nice assets and good attitude

My experience/comments :
    Make a booking with Cherry on Friday requested Elika, 90 minutes but extended to 120 minutes as never enough from this lovely lady. Since yesterday prostate massage at Renwick, the passion was safe for Elika this morning. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...l-Young-Assets

Arrived on time and parked as usual at the rear parking, walked in through the discreet rear entrance, saw Busty Coco walking to the changing room disclose some of her assets.on my way to reception, expected to have a morning cuddle from Cherry but she wasn't there instead saw beautiful Shirley on duty. Settlement done extended booking to 120 minutes after communicated with Elika.

Beautiful Shirley advised me to room No.4, on my way realised the rest of the rooms heater are on, so good as morning temperature quite low. Very good care of customers. While I was disrobing, Elika came in with her massage's gear. The massage room has everything prepared, wall mirror, wash basin, table sheet, small towel, massage oil other than wipes.

Elika started her normal routines, warm up massage cover my back with towel then oil massage. I told Elika just focus on my shoulders, I liked her massage as she has good memory knows what I am expecting.

After 30 minutes massage from Elika, I told her to lay on the massage table...she was surprised and asked why, why? I saw Elika has some problem with her back when I was settling the payment with Shirley. Elika rubbed her back while walking and after some discussions with her, I want to experience the passion of massaging Girls. She rejected in the beginning then agree to let me try. I learnt some techniques from different shops not sure how was it but Elika told me she feel better after my massage. Massaging Elika gave me a good experience and feeling as never done this before. While massaging her, I can feel every inch of her body, really good experience and the most important part was the chemistry during the session.

Part 2 proceeded by me, B2B her back with some body slide but be careful with her discomfort waist, then helped her to turn over with front B2B. After some plays, her turn to act, watching from the wall mirror so seducing and stimulating. Elika's HJ skill has not been any question at all very skilful, multi styles, blow the air to the ear and passion eye contact. Eruption done......service oriented customer first clean up. Not rushing on time and spent some time with head massage after clothes on. Time to go, goodbye hug before walk out.

YMMV as I have visited her numerous time and EARN NOT DEMAND.

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing and good on your empathy. Top Ryde massage has good review shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone else recommend the blowing experience in general? Never tried

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy View Post
    Does anyone else recommend the blowing experience in general? Never tried
    Thanks bro for highlighting this. Just edited, blow air to the ear. No blow job

Banned
    Elika working on next Tuesday and Saturday. She's really good and do best massage and services.

Banned
    Elika working on next Tuesday and Saturday. She's really good and do best massage and services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a similar experience with Elika. She always is polite and friendly and great GFE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie222 View Post
    I had a similar experience with Elika. She always is polite and friendly and great GFE
    Thanks dear, she's working on Tuesday and Saturday. Hope yo see u again dear