Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: shop Photo

Senior Member(無間使者)

shop Photo

Removed...........

This is the sort of thread for the purpose to stir up shit !

At least more than half the photos from shops are supplied by their girls, not just copied from somewhere as you claimed !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    This is the sort of thread for the purpose to stir up shit !

At least more than half the photos from shops are supplied by their girls, not just copied from somewhere as you claimed !
    Totally agree with you about the photos. A few WL's have even shown me their own photos they haven taken and which ones I like the most lol.

Banned
    I saw a cute Korean chick taking selfies out on the corner of 278 where the jazz bar is; on Saturday arvo enroute to ginza.
    I didnt know what to make of it....

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I saw a cute Korean chick taking selfies out on the corner of 278 where the jazz bar is; on Saturday arvo enroute to ginza.
    Korean chicks are super cute.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Applying for a job??

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Tbh not only you but I get surprised how different they’re from pics too. Having few sent me their pics then when they came to shop I was like “Who’s that, God? Are you trolling me?”
    Well, I like that recent photo of yours in that white 2 pieces, and you look tall in it and the new hair too !

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I took better pics than them lol. Shop pics are not creative and boring. Too much touching.
    You know that one I was talking about ? That’s 100% raw and genuine though .

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, I like that recent photo of yours in that white 2 pieces, and you look tall in it and the new hair too !
    Where can I find Babycat’s photos? Keen to see how she looks in that 2 piece.

Banned
    Maybe to show her friends where the shop is so they can get a job and start earning lots of money to pay for all their expenses and luxuries that they wanted to purchase such as LV bags etc.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most WLs take their own pics these days using various apps, photoshopping, filters as well as the right angles and lighting etc to look far better than they do in real life.
    I was following the story of the Saudi Arabian girl in Thailand seeking asylum in Australia or Canada and I was thinking how much girls can use technology to look totally different (and usually better).
    When the story broke the pic the media released was a pic from her social media and she looked really gorgeous.
    But then the media showed her as really looks in her hotel room and she looked totally different and not very attractive at all.
    Here are the two pics to compare.

SaudiPS.jpg

saudigirl.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Most WLs take their own pics these days using various apps, photoshopping, filters as well as the right angles and lighting etc to look far better than they do in real life.
    I was following the story of the Saudi Arabian girl in Thailand seeking asylum in Australia or Canada and I was thinking how much girls can use technology to look totally different (and usually better).
    When the story broke the pic the media released was a pic from her social media and she looked really gorgeous.
    But then the media showed her as really looks in her hotel room and she looked totally different and not very attractive at all.
    Here are the two pics to compare.

SaudiPS.jpg

saudigirl.jpg
    No No No !!!
    The one's supporting this girl live in a pale pink world
    of milkshakes and first kisses.
    Let her go to Canada.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't been to punt for awhile and recently had the urge. Was in the city and looked up some shop pics and came across Diva on Sussex and went OMG. All the pics were like young teenage girls... Totally killed my appetite. Was thinking If I went there I would have to ask for photo ID to check they are even old enough

I mean if the shop is posting photos from the internet. The least is get some that looks similar to the girls and not pics that look like the girls are still going through puberty.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Haven't been to punt for awhile and recently had the urge. Was in the city and looked up some shop pics and came across Diva on Sussex and went OMG. All the pics were like young teenage girls... Totally killed my appetite. Was thinking If I went there I would have to ask for photo ID to check they are even old enough

I mean if the shop is posting photos from the internet. The least is get some that looks similar to the girls and not pics that look like the girls are still going through puberty.
    I laughed my head off at some of the photos that Diva uses. One for example is Lina...the photo shows a really well dressed sophisticated lady with a gold monishirt looking 1 million dollars. The reality of Lina is that she is a Chinese MILF approx 40 to 45 and looks decidedly "provincial" in other words, a real small village lady.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I laughed my head off at some of the photos that Diva uses. One for example is Lina...the photo shows a really well dressed sophisticated lady with a gold monishirt looking 1 million dollars. The reality of Lina is that she is a Chinese MILF approx 40 to 45 and looks decidedly "provincial" in other words, a real small village lady.
    Their photos are not reliable. The massage at central shop has real photos of their girls with high satisfaction among customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can always tell where the photos is enhanced/shop'd, not sure if everyone knows

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    It's crazy the pics that Diva choose to use. Just pic of random young girls. No cleavage, no nothing, like they have yet to hit puberty. Their advertising statements are these are very young and fresh university students.

Who are they trying to attract ? Pedophiles ?

Well , in comparison, how about Stella from 244 below, in full view, no disguise, if I can get this girl, I have no complaints!!

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Stella here today
    Wow, Stella looks great 👍

What nationality??

Banned
    Well , in comparison, how about Stella from 244 below, in full view, no disguise, if I can get this girl, I have no complaints!!

Wow, Stella looks great ��

What nationality??
    Thai Indian?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wow, Stella looks great

What nationality??
    Spot on. At least we know she's of "legit" age.

Stella would ticks all the right boxes. You could possibly get your Spanish inquisition too

I would bet she's Thai.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast