Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brisbane getting it wrong, I知 out for the time being

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah boys. Sydney is nothing like this. The shit they get away with here just doesn't happen. Price and product is another world. But don't knock the oldies too much. Most of my best rub downs and wind ups have been with the older girls. They can be more generous as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitBrit View Post
    Yeah boys. Sydney is nothing like this. The shit they get away with here just doesn't happen. Price and product is another world. But don't knock the oldies too much. Most of my best rub downs and wind ups have been with the older girls. They can be more generous as well.
    Couldnt agree more. The older ones know they arent in their prime, are experienced and can give you a great massage and service. After 20 years in Sydney, the Brisbane scene changed so much its a total ripoff.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    Couldnt agree more. The older ones know they arent in their prime, are experienced and can give you a great massage and service. After 20 years in Sydney, the Brisbane scene changed so much its a total ripoff.
    Yeah older birds can b great. I would love to have a duo with older lady teaching a trainee how to do it properly. I know bugger all about Sydney scene but take your word for it being so good. I suppose the upshot for us here is that Brisbane is a so much better place to live than Sydney. So i suppose even though our MP scene is a bit dearer we have it so much better in other ways.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsearcher View Post
    Its that curious mixture of knowledge and desperation that just makes it better.

Start looking at your watch half way through and was wait for the extra effort. Not as sexy but close your eyes.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some of the best massage experiences I've had have been from ML in 30s, or late 20s (as an outlier), not looking for a wife here, just a fun time. So not sure what the fuss is about them being younger..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    30's or late 20's? U must b 18 if u think they rank as older ML haha.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    That’s correct, the moment I step into a massage shop I turn 25 yrs younger and if the ML is over 30 I feel as if she was my senior, lol. Age is a state of mind ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Just going along the mindset of the public consensus here, just seems most prefer ML in their 20s , the older and younger comparison would be for MLs, not the customer as a comparison..

I wish I was 18 again
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    Just going along the mindset of the public consensus here, just seems most prefer ML in their 20s , the older and younger comparison would be for MLs, not the customer as a comparison..

I wish I was 18 again
    Nah I agree. Twenties for what we are paying. Thirty anything should be cheaper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12