Thread: General review of 60 Whiting

Banned

General review of 60 Whiting

The place is well-decorated and quite professional. The rooms are spacious and there's a bath tub in the room.

I came in and saw an old mama-san. She ushered me to the waiting room and one by one, the girls came. First girl was a land whale, can't remember her name. Second girl was skinny, wearing a nurse uniform but her face has bad skin. She was stunned and didn't even introduce her name, just said "hi". Third one was Youki and the fourth one was also quite nice looking, but she is not as petite as Youki. Guess who I chose?

Youki fetched me from the waiting room, held my hand and said, "Come to my bedroom". She is all smiles. As soon as we entered the room and closed the door... Let's just say it was the best $150 I've ever spent (and this is coming from someone who visits 278 somewhat frequently). Blowjob was not the greatest but damn...

I grabbed her number and she told me that she will let me know when the girl that she likes comes so we can do threesomes.

Junior Member(有D料到)

nice

Looks like a good punt, how old do you thin Youki is? also her cup size? Is she more C or J?

Banned
    She says she is mid 20s, but I think she is late 20s. Cup size is D. She can speak both Mandarin and Japanese, but definitely more Chinese. She was raised in Taiwan so she has that cute Taiwanese accent. YMMV though, especially if you're not East Asian.

Banned
    Holy shit, 1 hour doubles at $250!!

That's great value.

Sisters too????
    Really???

Banned
    Don't get your hopes up. When I called, mamasan listed about 8 girls available. When I got there, only shown 4. But yeah, $250 threesomes is real.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. When I called, mamasan listed about 8 girls available. When I got there, only shown 4. But yeah, $250 threesomes is real.
    I'll book ahead.
    I hate the lineup.

Senior Member(無間使者)

great place!

Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    The place is well-decorated and quite professional. The rooms are spacious and there's a bath tub in the room.

I came in and saw an old mama-san. She ushered me to the waiting room and one by one, the girls came. First girl was a land whale, can't remember her name. Second girl was skinny, wearing a nurse uniform but her face has bad skin. She was stunned and didn't even introduce her name, just said "hi". Third one was Youki and the fourth one was also quite nice looking, but she is not as petite as Youki. Guess who I chose?

Youki fetched me from the waiting room, held my hand and said, "Come to my bedroom". She is all smiles. As soon as we entered the room and closed the door... Let's just say it was the best $150 I've ever spent (and this is coming from someone who visits 278 somewhat frequently). Blowjob was not the greatest but damn...

I grabbed her number and she told me that she will let me know when the girl that she likes comes so we can do threesomes.
    Gents

I paid a visit to this place on a recent business trip to Sydney and can give it the thumbs up. Went in on a weekday night about 8pm and it seemed a bit slow - only 2 girls available. Took the first one, a Chinese girl (sorry can't remember her name) not a stunner but had a nice bod and seemed friendly (I always like it when the girls smile). Had FS for 30 mins for $90 which seemed very reasonable. Lots of nipple sucking, ball sucking, sucking the old fella with a condom on then she got on top and gave me a good ride for my money. Nice hot shower before and after.

Really professional, clean place. Plan to visit again next time I'm there.

Shop Owner
    Wednesday
    05/12/2018

For more information, please click on the photo and name

Happy
    just arrived in sydney, Uni student, young and pretty, 160cm, 50kg, GFE service BBBJ, rimming, CIM.

Angel
    new to this industry, pretty face, slim figure, only offer BBBJ, still in training, inexperienced.

Nana
    BBBJ, CIM, 69, (anal extra $100)

Jacky- big girl
    young big girl with very good sexy skill.
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/