Thread: massage parlour impact on licenced brothels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I read somewhere in the past (couple of years ago) that the boys in Blue when raiding some shops they confiscated their mobile phones and went through the names and messages.

Thats a worry !

Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I read somewhere in the past (couple of years ago) that the boys in Blue when raiding some shops they confiscated their mobile phones and went through the names and messages.

Thats a worry !
    Damn. might pay to leave the phone in the car or at home

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Damn. might pay to leave the phone in the car or at home
    Sorry - The mobile phones I was talking about was the shops phone because of all the texts etc to make bookings. Lots of names etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Sorry - The mobile phones I was talking about was the shops phone because of all the texts etc to make bookings. Lots of names etc.
    lol - got it, i'm just extremely paranoid. i try not to text where possible and definitely don't give shit away in a text if i must. i rarely make bookings to for that reason to not show up on their records. even where i have been given an MLs personal # i have always kept texts clear of anything that indicates what might have gone on behind closed doors. i never keep loyalty cards at shops either. i remember SS asking me to, but fuck that shit. still, fkn technology leaves a footprint a mile wide.