Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: massage parlour impact on licenced brothels

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    hahah! That's why i come dressed as a plumber. I'm just there to clear the pipes.
    LOL. That really made me laugh big time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    hahah! That's why i come dressed as a plumber. I'm just there to clear the pipes.
    Plumber is easy disguise- just show some crack.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of you guys are really paranoid. Maybe you are involved in the wrong game. Providing you are not asking for illegal services over text, there is zero chance of getting into trouble from just contacting a shop. If you are that worried, use a cheap burner phone. The cctv must really scare the crap out of you. haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahhh yeah cops have better things to do than look through weeks of cctv and most are wiped over every 7 days anyway .. like pop says these guys who txt shops saying what extras blah blah u guys are the first in shit other wise it’s legal to go to a massage Shop

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Some of you guys are really paranoid. Maybe you are involved in the wrong game. Providing you are not asking for illegal services over text, there is zero chance of getting into trouble from just contacting a shop. If you are that worried, use a cheap burner phone. The cctv must really scare the crap out of you. haha
    fkn oath i'm paranoid ... but that could be the result of lot of other shit i used to do that may have fried a circuit or two, lol. cctv doesn't worry me cuz it's not in the rooms. i've had a boner phone for years. best investment ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    this might be great for us
    most of the girls working in massage parlours are on leaner English visa's they get charged and convicted they will be instantly deported, say good by to them
    10 years a go they where all renting there own apartment and advertising (overheads)working as pro's everything was on offer
    this was not illegal for them (but working in a over price parlour with extra's is illegal), getting $100 TIP WITH OUT DOING MUCH WILL BE OVER(no overheads easy money ) no more
    the ones that stay will only offer the ones they know (wont be easy money any more making $800 in tips a day)plus 1/2 massage money(get caught say good by to Australia)
    watch the talent disappear in the parlour
    watch the legs open in the apartments
    watch massage parlours close
    Yeah - might be right ... I was thinking that sooner or later someone would do something ... I remember Campbell Newman mentioning what he thought was going on in massage parlours and it seems as though there is one on every street corner these days ... must be a lot of really sore people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reality is a lot of these shops now offer full service without even being discreet about it as they know the PLA and police are toothless tigers in many ways with the laws how they are and the sheer volume of illegal services being offered out of these shops. Chances of a shop being done are slim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12