Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: massage parlour impact on licenced brothels

Senior Member(無間使者)

massage parlour impact on licenced brothels

article in todays Brisbane Times:
    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/poli...02-p507b0.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems the boys in blue will be out visiting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Seems the boys in blue will be out visiting.
    Yeah I think I won't be visiting a massage for a couple of months now..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I read somewhere in the past (couple of years ago) that the boys in Blue when raiding some shops they confiscated their mobile phones and went through the names and messages.

Thats a worry !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep they do and does not matter if txt are deleted they hook up to a software and all deleted txt are back ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh and sure when raided SS they took members cards

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Yep they do and does not matter if txt are deleted they hook up to a software and all deleted txt are back ..
    Any txt exchange between customer and shop or especially with girl should only be basic chit chat, no detail of their activities. I thought this would b commen sense. Then again plenty of guys in love and cant wait to tell girl how great she was i suppose haha.
    Some girls must cringe at stuff they get sent over an open public carrier. Dare i say any figure who is being investgated and their shop visits r part of that investigation have well and truely had their txts looked at long before any shop raids.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes many of girls tell me customers who txt shop saying so can I get this or this and send pic of there cock !! Fuck sake and then the others who say ohhh such in such send me your private number so we can go dinner and fuck all night at my house hahahahaha bet a few of those guys on here !!! Come on hands up !! Hahahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im just surorised we havent seen 'massage parlour impacts on massage parlours'

Seems like so many new shops now and yet the prices and extras still so high. Surely the growth in punters havent matched the supply??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Because the industry naturally has a barrier to entry. It's a service industry, so staff is key. MLs don't want to go to a new shop who have no customers, and customers don't want to go to shops with crap MLs. So a lot of new shops struggle to grow enough to stay in business and the established shops hurt a little but survive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this might be great for us
    most of the girls working in massage parlours are on leaner English visa's they get charged and convicted they will be instantly deported, say good by to them
    10 years a go they where all renting there own apartment and advertising (overheads)working as pro's everything was on offer
    this was not illegal for them (but working in a over price parlour with extra's is illegal), getting $100 TIP WITH OUT DOING MUCH WILL BE OVER(no overheads easy money ) no more
    the ones that stay will only offer the ones they know (wont be easy money any more making $800 in tips a day)plus 1/2 massage money(get caught say good by to Australia)
    watch the talent disappear in the parlour
    watch the legs open in the apartments
    watch massage parlours close

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It would be reasonable to suspect that there is a QPS operative with an account in this forum gathering Intel from discussions as well as PMs to various punters.
    That operative could also be visiting shops to gather Intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly its not hard.

Walk past a massage shop thats open late and has flashing neons. All my friends know this(girls that comment when we walk past)

Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I read somewhere in the past (couple of years ago) that the boys in Blue when raiding some shops they confiscated their mobile phones and went through the names and messages.

Thats a worry !
    Damn. might pay to leave the phone in the car or at home

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    They might even confiscate the CCTV recording. Some faces (RD, FJ, etc) will be ubiquitous on recording from various shops, lol ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Damn. might pay to leave the phone in the car or at home
    Sorry - The mobile phones I was talking about was the shops phone because of all the texts etc to make bookings. Lots of names etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Sorry - The mobile phones I was talking about was the shops phone because of all the texts etc to make bookings. Lots of names etc.
    lol - got it, i'm just extremely paranoid. i try not to text where possible and definitely don't give shit away in a text if i must. i rarely make bookings to for that reason to not show up on their records. even where i have been given an MLs personal # i have always kept texts clear of anything that indicates what might have gone on behind closed doors. i never keep loyalty cards at shops either. i remember SS asking me to, but fuck that shit. still, fkn technology leaves a footprint a mile wide.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As we know every ML uses a shop name at work, and usually changes it when they move to another shop, why don’t punters adopt the same method? Never use your real name when punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    They might even confiscate the CCTV recording. Some faces (RD, FJ, etc) will be ubiquitous on recording from various shops, lol ...
    Im very cunning i never where the same disguise twice. 😶

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    hahah! That's why i come dressed as a plumber. I'm just there to clear the pipes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast