Went to QVB today after work to check out this temping girl (comes to work covering for Joey) with Double D Cups.

Didn’t really have very high hope as Vicky usually isn’t too accurate when it comes to boobs size and I don’t know why, can’t tell if they are real or fake ! But today she has made my day and more, read on:

Went in with no booking just hoping to may be meet Helen for a quick visual assessment of you know what.

When Vicky called Helen out from the last room, I couldn’t believe my eyes, she is beautiful, just like what Vicky had described, very similar to Iris and I immediately got drawn to her boobs as they are big !

Well, what can a man do when his favourite toys are in front of him, and knowing Helen is only here for the day , it’s now or never. So I said I’ll stay for 15 min ! Of course, still have to pay the $40 plus the usual tips to Helen , she was talking to me in mandarins but after asking me where I came from she switch to Cantonese and that was a big surprise as I thought she was from Shanghai!

Helen actually grew up in Sydney , been here since she was 10, so fluent English but her Cantonese really got me hooked and she speaks with a bit of Teresa Teng accent too, so very sexy.

Now I must be honest here, Helen had got a fair bit of tattoos on her body so if you can imagine an Asian suicidegirl with natural big tits, you are right on the money.

There was obviously no time for any massage, naked in a flash for both of us and immediately my hands are cupping her DD’s and they are so warm and soft and big and full and perky - if you take away the tatts, those are 98% the tits of Iris !! I played with them in front of the mirror as I always do but even that play has to be cut short as I only got 10min left before I have to catch my train.

I lay down, Helen joins me on the table, no oil yet but some light b2b to start, my rock hard cock between her tits, great feeling and she moves down to cat bath my nipples and keeps me hardness on.

Oil up, HJ was pretty good and Helen lean forward for some more nipple kisses and sucking then she stands next to me and shows me how she does it , my hands of course have to look after her DDs , when time cums. I asked for more oil and invited Helen to come up to the table !

This is exactly how the legend of Iris had started , no resistance from her and I was now Spanishing a suicidegirl’s DD Cups !

I closed my eyes and all those Iris feelings were flashing back - that’s the early days of Iris BTW as she had banned Spanish in her later days .

Thanks Helen , Suicidal Spanish !! You must stay and work at QVB again , I will beg Vicky for that.

Cheers