Thread: 童顔巨乳 Iris mark 2, Helen 35 DD Cups super hot and genuine !!

童顔巨乳 Iris mark 2, Helen 35 DD Cups super hot and genuine !!

Went to QVB today after work to check out this temping girl (comes to work covering for Joey) with Double D Cups.

Didn’t really have very high hope as Vicky usually isn’t too accurate when it comes to boobs size and I don’t know why, can’t tell if they are real or fake ! But today she has made my day and more, read on:

Went in with no booking just hoping to may be meet Helen for a quick visual assessment of you know what.

When Vicky called Helen out from the last room, I couldn’t believe my eyes, she is beautiful, just like what Vicky had described, very similar to Iris and I immediately got drawn to her boobs as they are big !

Well, what can a man do when his favourite toys are in front of him, and knowing Helen is only here for the day , it’s now or never. So I said I’ll stay for 15 min ! Of course, still have to pay the $40 plus the usual tips to Helen , she was talking to me in mandarins but after asking me where I came from she switch to Cantonese and that was a big surprise as I thought she was from Shanghai!

Helen actually grew up in Sydney , been here since she was 10, so fluent English but her Cantonese really got me hooked and she speaks with a bit of Teresa Teng accent too, so very sexy.

Now I must be honest here, Helen had got a fair bit of tattoos on her body so if you can imagine an Asian suicidegirl with natural big tits, you are right on the money.

There was obviously no time for any massage, naked in a flash for both of us and immediately my hands are cupping her DD’s and they are so warm and soft and big and full and perky - if you take away the tatts, those are 98% the tits of Iris !! I played with them in front of the mirror as I always do but even that play has to be cut short as I only got 10min left before I have to catch my train.

I lay down, Helen joins me on the table, no oil yet but some light b2b to start, my rock hard cock between her tits, great feeling and she moves down to cat bath my nipples and keeps me hardness on.

Oil up, HJ was pretty good and Helen lean forward for some more nipple kisses and sucking then she stands next to me and shows me how she does it , my hands of course have to look after her DDs , when time cums. I asked for more oil and invited Helen to come up to the table !

This is exactly how the legend of Iris had started , no resistance from her and I was now Spanishing a suicidegirl’s DD Cups !

I closed my eyes and all those Iris feelings were flashing back - that’s the early days of Iris BTW as she had banned Spanish in her later days .

Thanks Helen , Suicidal Spanish !! You must stay and work at QVB again , I will beg Vicky for that.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amazing AR as usual. Seems a must try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother, your AR reminds me of ex-diva, Hebe, went to high school in sydney, big boobs, from Shanghai, and lots of tattoos

If that's her, then it is a must see.

Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    Brother, your AR reminds me of ex-diva, Hebe, went to high school in sydney, big boobs, from Shanghai, and lots of tattoos

Bro, check your PM !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Went to QVB today after work to check out this temping girl (comes to work covering for Joey) with Double D Cups.

Didn’t really have very high hope as Vicky usually isn’t too accurate when it comes to boobs size and I don’t know why, can’t tell if they are real or fake ! But today she has made my day and more, read on:

Went in with no booking just hoping to may be meet Helen for a quick visual assessment of you know what.

When Vicky called Helen out from the last room, I couldn’t believe my eyes, she is beautiful, just like what Vicky had described, very similar to Iris and I immediately got drawn to her boobs as they are big !

Well, what can a man do when his favourite toys are in front of him, and knowing Helen is only here for the day , it’s now or never. So I said I’ll stay for 15 min ! Of course, still have to pay the $40 plus the usual tips to Helen , she was talking to me in mandarins but after asking me where I came from she switch to Cantonese and that was a big surprise as I thought she was from Shanghai!

Helen actually grew up in Sydney , been here since she was 10, so fluent English but her Cantonese really got me hooked and she speaks with a bit of Teresa Teng accent too, so very sexy.

Now I must be honest here, Helen had got a fair bit of tattoos on her body so if you can imagine an Asian suicidegirl with natural big tits, you are right on the money.

There was obviously no time for any massage, naked in a flash for both of us and immediately my hands are cupping her DD’s and they are so warm and soft and big and full and perky - if you take away the tatts, those are 98% the tits of Iris !! I played with them in front of the mirror as I always do but even that play has to be cut short as I only got 10min left before I have to catch my train.

I lay down, Helen joins me on the table, no oil yet but some light b2b to start, my rock hard cock between her tits, great feeling and she moves down to cat bath my nipples and keeps me hardness on.

Oil up, HJ was pretty good and Helen lean forward for some more nipple kisses and sucking then she stands next to me and shows me how she does it , my hands of course have to look after her DDs , when time cums. I asked for more oil and invited Helen to come up to the table !

This is exactly how the legend of Iris had started , no resistance from her and I was now Spanishing a suicidegirl’s DD Cups !

I closed my eyes and all those Iris feelings were flashing back - that’s the early days of Iris BTW as she had banned Spanish in her later days .

Thanks Helen , Suicidal Spanish !! You must stay and work at QVB again , I will beg Vicky for that.

Cheers
    Looks like another gem in the making at QVB... provided they put her permanently on the roster.

What is her size ? Is she like a size 6 or size 10 ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Looks like another gem in the making at QVB... provided they put her permanently on the roster.

What is her size ? Is she like a size 6 or size 10 ?
    Helen working next Wed please check roster, she little size 4 like Iris

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First Post, but long time lurker.

I also saw “Helen” yesterday, although my description of “Helen” differs from Ahlungor

Here’s the review:

Face: 7/10
    Body: 6/10
    Part 1: 9/10
    Part 2: 9/10

Booking: I tried booking a session on Wednesday by SMSing QVB, but they didn't respond. Tried again Thursday and was able to book via SMS after messaging QVB several time.

Experience: rang the door bell and was greeted by “Helen” and shown the room. In the room, “Helen” was very professional. Part 1 was one of the best massage i received, although she was very business like and no communications (my preference as well). After about 30 mins, she ran out to get the hot towels ... while i was laying there waiting for her to ask the question about extras. Personally i thought she was a bit shy about asking ... and didn’t think she would ask at all. Finally she asked me to flip over and just said “clothes off?” Which i said yes. No indication of tip.

Once she disrobe, i was very disappointed with her DD boobs. They were more like deflated B at best.

Part 2: will not get into it, but will say that it was different, erotic, and very hot.

Finished up and tip her without issues.

Overall, i was very satisfied, except for her boobs, which i thought was just a bad description (she was hot otherwise). After reading Ahlungor’s review, i’m sure i was given Ella instead of Helen due to the description.

I did message QVB after reading Al's post to express my disappointment in the bait and switch, but QVB held firm that i got Helen (the one without tattoos and DD boobs)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    combined multiple posts

Sorry to hear about your experience snail, you definitely Didn’t get Helen that’s for sure, when Alhungor said Double D Cups - you can bet your house on it ........ lol

Helen should be back working her Wednesday shift , so if anyone is interested, start planning !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post

Mate, just in case you miss it, Hebe is back on Diva’s roster tomorrow!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, just in case you miss it, Hebe is back on Diva’s roster tomorrow!!
    Many thanks Bro, will make my way to Diva...