I don’t know why I get the urge to disappoint myself every few months, I don’t know why I let myself follow thru with the pretty much guaranteed shit sandwich I’m heading for when trying a private on cracker or now locanto... but I do it and I know I’m not alone..
For once I can report a great punt with a very sexy and attractive and skilled sex partner.
She could be the same chick as the photos, to my eye she was sexier in person.. she greeted me in a half leather skirt and same material halter top/bra..half as in half size not half leather half vinyl..
I should say that the door was answered by another young lady who I found extremely attractive with an athletic body and pretty face..she said
“I’m cooking, u see Sandy; Sandy just getting ready for you”
I thought oh my god it’s gonna be a good looking mumasan and a bad looking girl.. I was wrong, out came a smiling,blemish free,wrinkle free, deformity free, good-looking young Asian girl. She showed me into a Clean bathroom I showered and went back to the room and she’d undressed and Ushered me to the bed.. I pointed to the chair indicating I’d like to start the session with a blow job on the chair...she thought I wanted her back in the leather so she got dressed again..a few laughs later the miscommunication sorted out I sat down and she started giving me an excellent BBBJ for about 30 minutes then we moved to bed where I attempted to fuck the Bejesus out of her, first in mish which I enjoyed coz I found her very nice to look at .. then in doggy which was easily as good due to her arse and the arch in her back.
It was 200 for 45 mins and I gotta say the best 45 minutes I have had from a private internet ad..
on the way out the friend, (who I was already thinking about for next time) offered some veggies that she had cooked but it was plated up so nicely I said no (regretted that as soon as the door closed).
In closing I must say the advice from the experts is stay with the shops and I agree Wholeheartedly but something drags me to the Gomorrah know as the internet so if that rings true with any bros give this chick a go as u can do a lot worse.