Thread: Bold prediction riding shop.... of no real consequence I guess

Bold prediction riding shop.... of no real consequence I guess

There is a shop that I have been sneaking into lately that is actually ticking many boxes that need to be ticked if success is to be achieved by them... there is no denying this place has had its issues, but in the past 2-3 months I have not had a bad punt, which means the recommendations are thought out or every chick is awesome ( first option is correct coz there are some walking disasters there as well)
    What made me post this general thread was the confirmation yet again that capable engaged management is one of the key factors in a shops success. I generally turn up between 2:30 and 4:30, each time I have been shown into a private waiting room and shown every girl available in relatively quick time then one of the 2 mamasans, comes for the selection, at which point I tell her my likes and she narrows it down to 2 or 3 and I choose. As I said b4 so far not a dud punt.. furthermore there was a wl called LaLa who was the best girl I have seen in a long time.. so freaking cool, do good at sucking and fucking.. she is very good at her job...
    She hasn’t been around for a while and the reception recommended another girl she claimed was Korean.. forgot the name but another gorgeous skilled pocket rocket with very much the right attitude to her work. Actually she would probably have more universal appeal than LaLa..
    finally last time I was there I rocked up at around 5am and a tall Asian gent greeted me, said there were 2 girls not sleeping could I try one of them, after they came to say hello he indicated the first would be the best, so I got up to pay ... them he heard a noise from my bag and came and whispered something to me that made me very aware that he was totally switched on and aware of everything around him even at 5am... as it happened I stayed with that choice but I was so impressed by the smarts he displayed I was compelled to write this story
    Now before i reveal my pick I will ask if anyone was around when a young girl called CASSIE started at a little operation called tokyo cats in a cbd apartment... I was the second to have the pleasure of her and recall predicting she was a star in the making.... say no more about my credentials...
    Spring House just needs to keep going in its current philosophy and it must shoot right up there close to the top in the not too distant future...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whew not sure what your AR or report is about old mate lots of stuff but it seems as though its just stuff. What was in the bag im dying to find out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So where is this place?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Spring House, 46 Sydenham Rd Marrickville...? OP's post is a little erratic... I don't know what he's been smoking til 5 in the morning...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Spring House, 46 Sydenham Rd Marrickville...? OP's post is a little erratic... I don't know what he's been smoking til 5 in the morning...
    Many thanks cmk76!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Whew not sure what your AR or report is about old mate lots of stuff but it seems as though its just stuff. What was in the bag im dying to find out
    A bag, was inside the bag

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Op could you please tell me what shop you are referring to. You have me intreged

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In the bag was:

A) a canary to make sure the air was clean down below.
    B) a gerbil for fun.
    C) a vibrator as nothing else was awake at that time of the morning.
    D) all of the above.
    E) we will never know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well Gents, spurred by the this thread I paid them a visit about an hour ago. I can confirm this place is shaping up nicely.

I went around 4pm and the line up included more than 6 WL.

They range from milf to younger chicks, so late 20 to 40s ( I think) . Looks wise i ranged from 4-8/10

I chose a chick call Lulu, she is half thai half Chinese and she was really hot and looked like one of those girls at the gym,but with bolton-s.

I'll write a AR in the AR Section.

The Papasan looks intimidating , but he is very professional. For some reason he reminds of me.a military police for some.reason

Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup View Post
    In the bag was:

B) a gerbil for fun.
    D) all of the above.
    E) we will never know
    Well the content of the bag or clutch or man bag or Aldi bag is not the point, that’s a whole new thread.. it was the guys alertness and helpfulness at 5am that was impressive.. imagine I had a bottle of verve in there and he saw the metallic seal over the cork as it poked its head out of the bag, he said “ahh champagne sir, excellent idea I’ll bring an ice bucket and 2 champagne flutes... by the way Candy and Crystal both live champagne you’ll get on well”...
    thanks CMK I wasn’t sure if it was 46 or 47 but I knew spring house was the name

Quote Originally Posted by Rick lee View Post
    Op could you please tell me what shop you are referring to. You have me intreged
    Spring House
    46 SydenhamRd
    Marrickville

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup View Post
    In the bag was:

B) a gerbil for fun.
    D) all of the above.
    E) we will never know
    Turnitup — I would have gone the Richard Gere option.