Thread: Erika @ Rosebery Japanese Relaxation Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Erika @ Rosebery Japanese Relaxation Massage

Person's Name: Erika

Establishment: Japanese Relaxation Massage

Date of Visit : mid August 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 335 Gardeners Road, Rosebery | WeChat: arigatouneeee

Phone: 0404 921 729

Hours of Business: 10 AM to 9 PM

Rates: $40 / $55 / $65 for ½hr / ¾hr / 1hr

Size/shape: skinny

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? In general it's okay, but if you have a Nippon fetish it is great

My experience/comments:

Since this seems this shop has not featured on this forum before (as best as I can tell) I'll describe it a little. First up, it is a sprawling shop with multiple waiting areas. Rooms are just functional rather than stylish, and vary in size from large to cavernous with a sofa (why?!) plus a surprisingly soft oversize massage table. They are proper rooms too, with lockable doors and solid full height walls. No having to listen to the dude in the next cubical's dreadful ML patter at this place, nor any fap fap fap fap...uurrrggghhh! Unfortunately I don't think they have a shower (could be wrong on this though). It is 100% staffed by Japanese MLs as far as I know

So I rocked up to this place again randomly one evening to try my luck. Given the mamasans here have looked after me well in the past, I don't bother with the line-up and just place my fate in the hands of The Punting Gods!

I'm not even fully undressed and Erika is knocking at the door asking to come in. Erika is a little cutie, wearing short denim shorts and a figure-hugging black top (this almost seems to be the uniform here) I hop on to the massage table and Erika proceeds to deliver a passable shiatsu massage of my back. For the next half an hour or so the massage continues with no hints that anything erotic might happen - not so much as an accidentally on purpose brush of andy jnr. or a hint of sensual massage strokes until, completely out of the blue, Erika asks if I'd like to turn over. If I hadn't already [allegedly!] enjoyed a NHJ or two at this place previously I'd be thinking this place was legit! I confirm that a pineapple gets Erika out of her clothes and andy jnr. some attention.

Erika casually strips to reveal a lovely slim body and some cute A cups. Best thing in my books is that she's rocking some sexy tan lines still left over from her recent holiday She complains she has got a bit fat, but I can't see anywhere she needs to loose anything! Reckon if she thinks she's fat then she must think I'm a bloody sumo! Erika's sensual massage skills are quite basic unfortunately, so I quickly arrange an exchange massage. She's a little reluctant at first (or perhaps just confused, not sure), but my earlier charm offensive while being massaged pays off and I manage to convince her to trust me, lie back, relax & enjoy. Soon she is really enjoying what my magic fingers can do...

My exchange massage transforms Erika in to a lovely GFE ML. Like her sensual massage, Erika's HJ technique is only basic, however having transformed in to a GF ML she is very keen to please me, so with some tuition she eventually manages to get the desired result. After getting cleaned up with tissues I get dressed and give Erika her tip, getting this adorable little bow in return

Always treat your MLs well gentlemen and you will be rewarded!

WIR? I already have!

- andygunn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro
    I have been here a few times
    Girls not so good at massage but part 2 is generally good
    Most but nor all are pretty and slim
    All of them are waxed /shaved in my experience and did so in Japan before coming here. Apparently trends have changed with younger Jap girls so they tell me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks AndyGunn. Great report.
    I was there about 4 months ago. The young MaMaSan was smoking hot. It was ashamed that she is not working.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wow

This is awesome review! Have to visit this place!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review.
    ... This shop has massive potentials. Great manager , great receptionist.
    The room at the very end of the shop is great , Is the biggest room [ with sofa ] I have seen in any massage shop in Sydney.
    About the girls? Japanese!!! ,,, about the service? good to ymmv.
    ... they have one small shower but nothing special.