It was when she yawned I knew the session was over.

She had spent the first 10 minutes looking at the ceiling, staring at the pretty picture of Shanghai on the wall, gazing at the floor, ogling her phone, averting my gaze, keeping me at arm’s length, fiddling with towels and wipes and tissues and mouth sprays and doing everything except engaging with me. It was like I wasn’t even in the room.

Then the yawn. Followed by a big wet cough.

I let her go from my arms and said “OK, you don’t want to be here, so you should leave. I’m going out now to speak to Tony. This is over.”

Naked to the waist, I walked out to the 278 reception. The look on Tony’s face was priceless. Another young reception dude was staring, half laughing, and two punters were trying to ignore the whole scene.

I told Tony the girl was disinterested and the session could not be salvaged. Before I had a chance to say I’d settle for a credit for next time, he said he had someone else I could see right now. Lemon.

“She’s Korean,” he said. “And she’s very good.”

My work schedule means I have – at best – one day a week for our pastime. For me, a bad session is more a waste of time than it is a waste of money. The money returns. The time does not.

Tony, still shocked: “You won’t be sorry James. Go back to the room and I’ll send her in.”

Lemon. What could go wrong now? The only way was up.

Back in the room and the girl only now seems to realise what is happening. She flings herself at me, apologising, attempting DFK and she won’t let me go. It’s a terrible scene. I say it’s all too late and that another girl is coming. I apologise. I tell her it doesn’t matter.

I’m not going to name the girl because that would be unfair. I’ve no doubt she was simply having a bad day. Tony said she has many big fans and I believe this to be true. She also came highly recommended from Tony in the first place and he’s never been wrong with me before.

The girl gathers her things and leaves, saying not a word.

A minute later there’s a knock on the door. It opens and in walks…Wilson from Ginza.

Big smiles, big handshakes and some laughs later and Wilson asks me what happened. I relay the story and he says this is surprising because the girl has only good reports. I say I’m sure she does but today she is off her game and not interested in me. It happens. He nods.

Wilson asks for a few details about the girl’s non-performance and I mention the word “telephone”.

“She was on the phone?” he said, eyes wide in horror.

I explained she looked at her phone longingly each time it lit up with a new message, but she did not touch it. It seems that in the 278/Ginza business, the cardinal sin for a girl is to go anywhere near her phone during a session.

As Wilson and I are chatting about recent events, in walks a tall, perfectly sculptured girl in a (revealing) bright yellow dress. Wilson says something to her in a language I don’t understand and she nods and giggles. Wilson and I shake, wink and he’s gone.

What follows is an hour and 5 minutes of sweaty, hard core (for me at least) sex. Lemon is a demon. I reckon she’s late 20s, maybe early 30s. She is a pretty girl. Her face lights up when she smiles, and she smiles a lot.

Gorgeous body, energetic, happy, willing, adventurous, great skills in every department and with some requests of her own made for one of the more memorable 278/Ginza sessions for me.

Lemon has a slightly kooky nature, which makes her even more intriguing. She liked to watch herself in the mirrors. She was always checking in with me to make sure I was happy. She showed me what she wanted in return.

Lemon was determined to leave no down time between shots one and two, keeping me hard the whole session using her mouth, hands, breasts and pussy. By the end, I was exhausted. I’m sure she has other gears, but this day was straight PSE.

My third favourite moment was pumping Lemon in standing doggie in front of a full length mirror.

My second favourite moment was having her naked on her knees in front of me taking my entire cock down her throat.

My favourite moment – and there were many great moments – was having her rocking on me in cowgirl as I blew my first load hard into her from below.

I’ve no doubt Lemon got a pep talk from Tony and Wilson before we started our session. For me, this whole episode represents the 278/Ginza point of difference. Their focus on the customer is awesome. I include the girls in this.

Though things can go wrong in this business, even at 278/Ginza, they always do what is fair – for the punter and the girl – to make things right.