Thread: How Lemon and Tony turned disaster into spectacular

Banned

How Lemon and Tony turned disaster into spectacular

It was when she yawned I knew the session was over.

She had spent the first 10 minutes looking at the ceiling, staring at the pretty picture of Shanghai on the wall, gazing at the floor, ogling her phone, averting my gaze, keeping me at arm’s length, fiddling with towels and wipes and tissues and mouth sprays and doing everything except engaging with me. It was like I wasn’t even in the room.

Then the yawn. Followed by a big wet cough.

I let her go from my arms and said “OK, you don’t want to be here, so you should leave. I’m going out now to speak to Tony. This is over.”

Naked to the waist, I walked out to the 278 reception. The look on Tony’s face was priceless. Another young reception dude was staring, half laughing, and two punters were trying to ignore the whole scene.

I told Tony the girl was disinterested and the session could not be salvaged. Before I had a chance to say I’d settle for a credit for next time, he said he had someone else I could see right now. Lemon.

“She’s Korean,” he said. “And she’s very good.”

My work schedule means I have – at best – one day a week for our pastime. For me, a bad session is more a waste of time than it is a waste of money. The money returns. The time does not.

Tony, still shocked: “You won’t be sorry James. Go back to the room and I’ll send her in.”

Lemon. What could go wrong now? The only way was up.

Back in the room and the girl only now seems to realise what is happening. She flings herself at me, apologising, attempting DFK and she won’t let me go. It’s a terrible scene. I say it’s all too late and that another girl is coming. I apologise. I tell her it doesn’t matter.

I’m not going to name the girl because that would be unfair. I’ve no doubt she was simply having a bad day. Tony said she has many big fans and I believe this to be true. She also came highly recommended from Tony in the first place and he’s never been wrong with me before.

The girl gathers her things and leaves, saying not a word.

A minute later there’s a knock on the door. It opens and in walks…Wilson from Ginza.

Big smiles, big handshakes and some laughs later and Wilson asks me what happened. I relay the story and he says this is surprising because the girl has only good reports. I say I’m sure she does but today she is off her game and not interested in me. It happens. He nods.

Wilson asks for a few details about the girl’s non-performance and I mention the word “telephone”.

“She was on the phone?” he said, eyes wide in horror.

I explained she looked at her phone longingly each time it lit up with a new message, but she did not touch it. It seems that in the 278/Ginza business, the cardinal sin for a girl is to go anywhere near her phone during a session.

As Wilson and I are chatting about recent events, in walks a tall, perfectly sculptured girl in a (revealing) bright yellow dress. Wilson says something to her in a language I don’t understand and she nods and giggles. Wilson and I shake, wink and he’s gone.

What follows is an hour and 5 minutes of sweaty, hard core (for me at least) sex. Lemon is a demon. I reckon she’s late 20s, maybe early 30s. She is a pretty girl. Her face lights up when she smiles, and she smiles a lot.

Gorgeous body, energetic, happy, willing, adventurous, great skills in every department and with some requests of her own made for one of the more memorable 278/Ginza sessions for me.

Lemon has a slightly kooky nature, which makes her even more intriguing. She liked to watch herself in the mirrors. She was always checking in with me to make sure I was happy. She showed me what she wanted in return.

Lemon was determined to leave no down time between shots one and two, keeping me hard the whole session using her mouth, hands, breasts and pussy. By the end, I was exhausted. I’m sure she has other gears, but this day was straight PSE.

My third favourite moment was pumping Lemon in standing doggie in front of a full length mirror.

My second favourite moment was having her naked on her knees in front of me taking my entire cock down her throat.

My favourite moment – and there were many great moments – was having her rocking on me in cowgirl as I blew my first load hard into her from below.

I’ve no doubt Lemon got a pep talk from Tony and Wilson before we started our session. For me, this whole episode represents the 278/Ginza point of difference. Their focus on the customer is awesome. I include the girls in this.

Though things can go wrong in this business, even at 278/Ginza, they always do what is fair – for the punter and the girl – to make things right.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Wow Speech!!! What an awesome comeback from a cock flopping situation !! As always, I love reading your reviews.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Banned
    Having received PMs about this episode, I need to clarify something to be fair to the girl in question.

I don't think she was having a bad day at all. It's more accurate to say she was having a bad hour -- or a bad 10 minutes -- and I just happened to be the unlucky bastard in the room with her at the time. Perhaps she'd had some disturbing news or was waiting for an important phone call? It could be a hundred things.

Whatever it was, her mind certainly wasn't on the job at hand. And I'm only one guy. One session.

The guy who saw her after me that day probably got the fuck of his life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This quality "customer focused" service has always been part and parcel of the "package" offered by Wilson.
    Just goes to prove, you DO get what you pay for. And you're right the poor girl was most probably just having a down moment otherwise she wouldn't be employed there. IMHO.

Banned
    No phones???
    This is new to me.
    I punted one of those shops recently, the lady not only looked at the phone but replied to a message.
    Hmmm, well, there you go.
    The standard would appear to not be standard then.

Questions my loyalties, as I had just started to warm back to the 278/310 brand.

Banned
    There was another Lemon at Ginza before - she was legendary in terms of service- so this new one has big shoes to fill.

Old Ginza heads know who I am talking about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hate to say it speech but just reading what you wrote about the reactions of Tony, Wilson and yourself plus the fact you are now trying to defend the lady in question... makes you look like you chucked a tantrum and had a sook. Over reaction maybe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Ohhh good to hear it

Ginza and 278 no.1

Glad shops lookout for their customers it is important hence why I find myself back here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Hate to say it speech but just reading what you wrote about the reactions of Tony, Wilson and yourself plus the fact you are now trying to defend the lady in question... makes you look like you chucked a tantrum and had a sook. Over reaction maybe.
    Hello Weapon.

Have you met Tony or Wilson?

If you have, you’ll know that throwing your toys out of the cot would get you fuck all with either of them.

I got Tony’s offer of another girl because of my now 18 months worth of fortnightly visits to Ginza/278. That doesn’t make me a frequent flier like some, but it makes me a regular.

Each time, I arrive and leave with a handshake, a smile and a chat. Goes a long way. T and W and Jessie trust me to behave in their house and I trust them to deliver.

I made it clear in the OP that the girl was having a bad day. After half a dozen PMs from punters asking for her name so they could avoid her, I realised I needed to correct the perception that she was a dud. She was a dud with me. One guy in one session. YMMV.

I told each of the PMs who she was and that I had NO doubt she’d had a bad moment.

For the record, she is VERY pretty.

Hope your next one is you best one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    well done to all.
    I personally have never had a bad punt at ginza/278 so far, maybe I'm just lucky. Even if the girl's look is not to my liking, her services would always fill in the gap and I leave satisfied.
    anyway a bad experience can happen anytime in any business, the extra effort ginza/278 took to make Speechwriter a happy customer is outstanding.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see Lemon is working at Ginza today
    Maybe she’s that good got a promotion?

Glad you ended up with Lemon instead of a Lemon lol.

Might have to try and see her if I can find time soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    No phones???
    This is new to me.
    I punted one of those shops recently, the lady not only looked at the phone but replied to a message.
    Hmmm, well, there you go.
    The standard would appear to not be standard then.

Questions my loyalties, as I had just started to warm back to the 278/310 brand.
    Definitely a no phone policy for the ladies. If u tell them about it, they will attend to it immediately. I have told them a few times of girls that choose to waste my time on their phones in a session. I personally don’t care, coz it means I don’t need to talk rubbish after a session, but I know many don’t like it.

Tony, Jessie and Wilson are the best. Nothing but helpful and if you take the time to give feedback, they will always take care of any problems. If you don’t tell them of a dud punt, they can’t fix it. While they are reception, they don’t lnow exactly what happens in a session. Doesn’t matter how small or big a problem is, if you don’t say shit, nothing will be done about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey speech, tried to PM you but says inbox full. Can you PM who it was if you don’t mind? Thanks

Shop Owner
    Hi, I’m Jessie from 278. Sorry about that I didn’t know and plz let me know any girls play with phone during the time. Maybe some new girls they didn’t know that can’t touch the phone during with customers. I’ll attentions to our girls don’t play with phone during time with customers. Thanks ��
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If the girl use phone to translate is ok but not replying texting with other customers.

Shop Owner
    Korean girls Lemon & Candy !! Let oppa's try Korean girls double@278club. Both girls working @278club today and really good service and good at Pussy slide!! Hehe

Plz don't miss $20 discount double promotion@278club !!!

K Lemon

K Candy

0416 020 278

479 Empire Management

Shop Owner
    Korean girls Lemon & Candy !! Let oppa's try Korean girls double@278club. Both girls working @278club today really good service and good at Pussy slide!! Hehe
    Plz don't miss $20 discount double promotion
    K Lemon

K Candy

0416 020 278

479 Empire Management

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza/ 278 gets alot of my business because:
    1. The girls are beautiful
    2. They provide great service
    3. The reception takes service seriously
    Funny even Wilson lifted his game. When I started punting a year ago I always thought he looked like he didn't really care who you were when you turned up. I didn't know how Ginza operated with respect to booking ( as most other places give you a line up ) so I just assumed that they were so popular that they didn't really care if you turned up or not. Now when I turn up I always get a smile from Wilson and after I finish I always get asked for feedback. They even texted me the other day for feedback! This and the recent influx of Japanese girls has only made me go there and spend more money.