Date of Visit : 04/10/2019
    Contact Details/ we chat : 0416723511 / jo2456125057
    Hours of Business : 10am-8.30pm
    Rates : $60/hour $40/30mins $50/45min
    Size/shape : Size 6, Slim and petite, B cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese mixed Philippines
    Services Provided : FBM 9/10 + NHJ superb GFE: Excellent
    Value for money/recommend? : Definitely will

My last visit on Thursday 9/10/18, i called Penny the receptionist and was informed that my favorite cute petite Canny was available. Directly i made a booking for an hour session to which she was available at the next moment. As i arrived and i notice that she was there waiting to serve as usual. Started off with the excellent massage from Canny which was never in doubt as ever. The pressure applied was just nice as she always make sure whether you like a hard, medium or light touch. Part 2 is followed by her marvelous sensual b2b which was electrifying with her smoothly silky skin and finally finished off with one of the best happy ending that i had. i will surely make a return next week and recommend Canny to a few of my other buddies to make a visit too. To those who are new they can request Penny send over Canny picture which i can guarantee that they are genuine ones which was shown to me on my first visit 2 months ago. Please take note too that Artarmon Remedial Massage is at suite 2 and don't be mistaken for the Thai massage shop which is situated at the front as one of my buddy mistakenly went in and left embarrassing and headed to the right place. Hope you enjoy guys!

Shop Owner Artarmon Remedial Massage's Avatar
    Hi charliecharlie, thank you for your comment, Canny will be working this Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Please come to visit her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her service was just wow!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artarmon Remedial Massage View Post
    LINE ID artarmon84a
    Is there any way you get a new WeChat ID? I can't be bother to install LINE only for your shop. Sorry to be lazy but just one too many app!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk