Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browns Plains

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried purple queen today. $60 for a 20 minutes quick fix. Very average. Girl keeps talking about customers in this area is low quality and a bit of a turn-off for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    Tried purple queen today. $60 for a 20 minutes quick fix. Very average. Girl keeps talking about customers in this area is low quality and a bit of a turn-off for me.
    Just what you want to listen to a WG bitch about customers, but I suppose for $60 what do you expect. Hurry up honey just pull my dick would ya! lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Just what you want to listen to a WG bitch about customers, but I suppose for $60 what do you expect. Hurry up honey just pull my dick would ya! lol
    It can work in your favour if you have the right approach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know if the lady with the glasses still works at the purple shop?

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Girl called Leah does still work there if same one - slim, long black hair, wearing glasses when I saw her in waiting room. Looks a bit more classy than your usual half way to being a street walker type look.
    BTW - saw Korean H - slim/ medium figure, good tits nice hard nipples, loves the C stimulation, pretty accommodating but in it for the money- 60 for 1 hour plus 120 for BS plus touching - in the end she had more excitement than I.
    Disappointing as when they are writhing on the table due to your skills you think they'd make an effort to return the favour. Its all about the money.
    Have found better, cheaper and more consistent options closer to the city.
    Hey funboy - what does cost 5/10 mean? and why would you repeat after 5pm???

As for Green Park across road - as stated before prob linked to Green Park at Waterford so big miss. Quite honestly not much to crow about around Logan way.
    After 5pm because the neighbors workshop wasn't exactly soothing
    5/10 on price because it wasn't cheap yet not over the top either. Standard pricing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12