Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you let her sleep?

Banned

Would you let her sleep?

I suppose this question only goes out to the brothers that have regulars, and punt 1+ hours at a time.

So I was with one of my regulars, for a 2 hour session, early morning(I fucked up and only brought cash for 1.5 hours, but the shop was quiet and I got 30 min for free... win. The mamasan loves me ). We sucked and fucked, then were just embracing and chatting for about 10 minutes. Up again to suck and fuck, then lying down again I could tell she was fucking exhausted. So I let her sleep for the last 30 minutes or so. Right to the buzzer.
    Now, lately I've been getting 3 shots in 2 hours, but I was more than happy to have this beautiful young lady sleeping next to me. Holding onto me as if I was a big human sized teddy bear.
    A level of intimacy that I hadn't had before.

I have always been interested in the soineya style cafes, where you can purchase time to just take a nap with a hot girl. Intimacy that doesn't have to involve sex, just napping.

Sounds fucking crazy, and extremely otaku, but anyone else got thoughts on this?

The girls need this level of intimacy as well.

I have experienced this with my privates and not at shops.

The girl that comes over to my place has stayed the night many times, just to cuddle and sleep. I don't like sleeping next to anyone and I never have a good sleep but I do it for her.

They need the BFE from time to time.

But I love the wake up morning sex followed by breakfast at a local cafe. But some days she wakes up and goes straight home to walk her dog, especially after a busy day at the shop.

The private I see at her place is different, after the session we usually talk and sleep for about an hour, then sometimes dinner.

But yes, it's shows you are not selfish and it's good for building the connection.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I suppose this question only goes out to the brothers that have regulars, and punt 1+ hours at a time.

So I was with one of my regulars, for a 2 hour session, early morning(I fucked up and only brought cash for 1.5 hours, but the shop was quiet and I got 30 min for free... win. The mamasan loves me ). We sucked and fucked, then were just embracing and chatting for about 10 minutes. Up again to suck and fuck, then lying down again I could tell she was fucking exhausted. So I let her sleep for the last 30 minutes or so. Right to the buzzer.
    Now, lately I've been getting 3 shots in 2 hours, but I was more than happy to have this beautiful young lady sleeping next to me. Holding onto me as if I was a big human sized teddy bear.
    A level of intimacy that I hadn't had before.

I have always been interested in the soineya style cafes, where you can purchase time to just take a nap with a hot girl. Intimacy that doesn't have to involve sex, just napping.

Sounds fucking crazy, and extremely otaku, but anyone else got thoughts on this?
    Doesn’t sound crazy at all. You paid only for 1.5 hr the least you could do is let her sleep in the last hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She can sleep in her own time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    She can sleep in her own time.
    Whose time was it ?

Banned
    If you're paying for 2 hours then you should receive 2 hours of attention from the girl and not 1.5 hours thereby letting her sleep for 30 minutes because she was exhausted. She is working and not sleeping. If she wants to sleep she should take it during her own time. That's my view.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is no right or wrong about it, your choice. Some guys will say he pays for 1 hours time, he should get 1 hour time. Some will say to be considerate and consider the girl's well being. Choosing which one shows how you are as a person.

Nah doesn't sound crazy at all. If was in your shoes, I probably would have done the same thing. I have had long sessions and by the 1.5 hour mark, both myself and the girl are getting tired, but I do understand your point of view about the intimacy. It's a special type of feeling laying there with the girl embraced, just relaxing and enjoying the moment.

Some might say that you pay for 2 hours, the WL is expected to work for those 2 hours. I suppose it depends on the girl but I have been in your situation before Hu6e. It's a really good feeling. I can't explain it but I know exactly how you felt lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have had it happen twice in the past, but not recently, both in 2hr sessions. Once at Rozelle and once at Chatswood. I dozed off as well and really enjoyed the "morning glory" when both girls woke. A very relaxing experience.

OP, I’m right with you. Sex is common and the memory fades because of that, so doing something different is good.

One of my happiest memories is going to a hotel with a hot ML, having great sex, then cuddling & playing with her hair until she fell asleep.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I love doing this with my favourite.
    The level of intimacy is just phenomenal! The point is that I am the one initiating this rest and she really appreciates it and it makes each session more and more intimate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Of course it is ok for her to nap, after the act of course!
    I'll tell you a story. One regular I was seeing at a popular shop would often nap with her lovely head on my chest towards the end of our sessions. It was no big deal for me because I'm not much of a talker in brothels.
    After a while she disappeared from the shop so I asked the keeper what happened. He said a customer complained about her napping so he fired her!
    Now, I don't know if that customer who complained was also one of her regulars, but if he was, he would've shot himself in the foot (as well as all her other regulars and she was very popular I can tell you!), because now none of us can see her! Thank you very much, you tight-ass c*nt!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have nap with WL on a 2 hrs session. Play her for 1 hr with CIM, DATY, fucking. We were a bit tired so we rest for 20 min. Then she want to fuck again I say i m tired she say try you like it. She bbbj me for 10 min and we fuck for good 20 min. That was the best punt over 1 year ago. I miss her( Bonnie )and she was at no.12 and the price was good.
    Last edited by Climax598; 08-10-2018 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Not finish writing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honestly it is not my cup of tea but I can appreciate people like the intimacy. For me though, as it is not why I am there, it would be irritating if the girl was trying to initiate a rest/sleep period on a long booking.

As with most things...depends on the context and if you're into it!

Banned
    The OP stated .. got 30 mins add gratis. So in this instance , whose time?

Irrespective no rights or wrong , but if you’re with a regular or just someone you took a fancy too at 3 am , and they are falling asleep ‘ or asleep why not .. just let them relax

But I get some just want to have their pound of pussy no matter.

Now if the girl is asleep and you’ve had multiple shots and or your depleted, but what the heck decide to slip it in .., thinking she’ll wake up with a cheery smile .. where’s that leave you ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I few years ago I saw an Australian film called Sleeping Beauty.
    Very weird film but beautiful cinematography.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    The OP stated .. got 30 mins add gratis. So in this instance , whose time?

Irrespective no rights or wrong , but if you’re with a regular or just someone you took a fancy too at 3 am , and they are falling asleep ‘ or asleep why not .. just let them relax

But I get some just want to have their pound of pussy no matter.

Now if the girl is asleep and you’ve had multiple shots and or your depleted, but what the heck decide to slip it in .., thinking she’ll wake up with a cheery smile .. where’s that leave you ?
    I think dude realised he shouldn’t have said he got a free 30 mins.

Kinda ruined his narrative a bit LMAO !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    it's a great act. I'm sure you'll get more attention in next session with her.

and seeing a fully naked beautiful girl sleeping next to you is a scene to remember. I wish I could stare at her body every minute and check her out but that'd be creepy, an occasional look is ok I think and mirrors help.

of course, boobs, nipples, body, hair, down-under, legs, check it all out while she's naked and staying still, there's no need to click on the Pause button in the movie.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I few years ago I saw an Australian film called Sleeping Beauty.
    Very weird film but beautiful cinematography.
    Mm-mmm, a young Emily Browning in an R rated film! Awesome dude, thanks for the tip!!

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Exactly, that bit is totally irrelevant to this thread.

And I don't mind doing this either, as long as it's me who suggested to take a nap, not the lady falling asleep because she had been working too long that day. It's their responsibility to make sure they are fit for the session.

Last time I was with Aki in Pyrmont 200, and after a good fuck, I told her to do a soine with me instead of a massage. It felt really cozy and intimate as we cuddled up together.
    Aki the Japanese service queen.

Oh I miss the Japanese girls from 200.

Aki amazing DT skills and can take a pounding. I haven't seen her on the roster for ages.

I miss Yuna, totally lost contact with her, I don't know where she is.

Nikki, the kawaii Shibuya musician is still in Sydney but I don't know if she still works.

I would see them all again in a heartbeat.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast