Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you let her sleep?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d definitely allow it, and have let WL’s rest in the past. Even if it’s the last 10mins of a session. Rather than massage me or some shit, I’ll tell them to lie down and relax. It is always appreciated and the regulars I’ve done it to always pay it back 10 fold in the future.

Banned
    Thanks for your thoughts

It would seem that the majority of fellow punters have the same train of thought as me.

Best comment goes go my man JAV_Fan69.
    And still champion for biggest gronk title, bronte.

@Babycat, that's an pretty insightful observation. You have a keen eye for detail.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Yeah the level of intimacy makes me weirded out

I like it but not attached - like we get intimate but we jus friends

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts

It would seem that the majority of fellow punters have the same train of thought as me.

Best comment goes go my man JAV_Fan69.
    And still champion for biggest gronk title, bronte.

@Babycat, that's an pretty insightful observation. You have a keen eye for detail.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, brah brah.

Actually, you kinda did yourself LMAO!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If my regular was tired during a 2 hour session, I would let her sleep. Especially if the sleep time was within the complimentary time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you're paying for 2 hours then you should receive 2 hours of attention from the girl and not 1.5 hours thereby letting her sleep for 30 minutes because she was exhausted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Interesting. The differences between cute and nice guys.
    "I pay for one hour so the girl has to work in full 60 mins". That's why I don't dare to rest, but always aware of "duty and work" in every second in the room even though customers ask me to rest or lay down or cuddle, bla bla. No, even laying down, my mind still tells me I'm on duty. lot of guys say things but at the end they think and do different. will complain that the girl is lazy and wants to rip them off bla bla. if they finish few minutes before end time, I will try to give foot massage so they can't complain. only when they want to leave early then that time will be us to rest. Few guys at the beginning can have sweet talks but then after fireworks, they ask for a head massage or foot massage which is fine for me but just show that they still see me as provider, not even a "friend" like they say, and what they care is still themselves only.
    Yeah, I personally find the whole "going to a shop and be tight arse about it" such a turn off. I go to a shop to let loose. Of course if the girl had shitty attitude to begin with, I would be tight arse as well, but if it's someone I clicked with, anything goes in the session.
    Besides, if you can keep track of how much time the girl spends servicing/resting/sleeping, it means you're clock watching. Nothing sexy about that!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Did you really LMAO?
    It’s all good standing up for your man, brah, but uh.. you best move on before I run you out of the forum yet again LMAO !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think if it's something you're happy with and the girl trusts you enough to let her guard off like that (and you respect that), then it's all good. It's happened to me a couple of times (once I even fell asleep as well).

Banned
    Unshun.
    Why not follow this advice.... and actually provide some substance to the forum, little bronte.
    Re-shun.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Bring enough cash or don’t punt, brah.

Bum ass cheapskate going to shops like,
    “Sorry I only have this much, I’ll get you the rest next time”
    What are you, 12 ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting. The differences between cute and nice guys.
    "I pay for one hour so the girl has to work in full 60 mins". That's why I don't dare to rest, but always aware of "duty and work" in every second in the room even though customers ask me to rest or lay down or cuddle, bla bla. No, even laying down, my mind still tells me I'm on duty. lot of guys say things but at the end they think and do different. will complain that the girl is lazy and wants to rip them off bla bla. if they finish few minutes before end time, I will try to give foot massage so they can't complain. only when they want to leave early then that time will be us to rest. Few guys at the beginning can have sweet talks but then after fireworks, they ask for a head massage or foot massage which is fine for me but just show that they still see me as provider, not even a "friend" like they say, and what they care is still themselves only.

Remember only one time at King Court I truly slept when that guy asked me to rest with him because it was about 5am and he stayed two sessions (1 hour 15 mins for each session) so we all got tired ( he got drunk before and I worked a whole night in spa) so he paid for another session ($255/one session) so we could have time to sleep. That's the generosity and I really appreciate it. Thanks William.
    Very enlightening. Do you find it rude if I would ask for a foot/head massage? I like the context you are giving...I should prpbably be more generous but I absolutely love a head massage after part 2 haha. Not trying to have you only as a provider

Banned
    That's what Bronte says to the kids at the local park as he's trying to ferry them into the back of his carpet lined van.
    bronte and his pedo van

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had one private where we both cuddled and slept in for an hr. No extra payment, it was a very nice experience even though it wasn't planned lol

Banned
    You guys are so cute. I start saying “brah” instead of “hello” now. Brahhhh
    Ain't nothing cute about a woman saying 'brah', ma'am.

Banned
    It’s my business, not yours. As long as the one I talk to think it’s cute, then it’s cute.
    That’s kind of my point, ma’am. No one is going to think that you’re cute saying that word.

Don’t let me stop you, though.

Banned
    Was almost as good as when you publicly announced Shelly told you she was going to retire, and within a few days she came on here and said she was never even considering it lol.
    Nuh uh, brah. As I remembered, it was YOU who came with that BS, after you claimed you had “confirmed” with her through LINE.

And then Shelly gloriously dropped the L hammer on your ass and said she’s never even spoken to you.

That was so bad i actually felt sorry for you.

Nah... I lied. I was laughing hard when I read that shit LMAOOOOOO!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Nuh uh, brah. As I remembered, it was YOU who came with that BS, after you claimed you had “confirmed” with her through LINE.

And then Shelly gloriously dropped the L hammer on your ass and said she’s never even spoken to you.

That was so bad i actually felt sorry for you.

Nah... I lied. I was laughing hard when I read that shit LMAOOOOOO!!!
    Bronte, in all seriousness, why are you actually here? I have just done a search on your 200 posts and there isn't a single fucking AR... do you punt at all? If you do, how about sharing some of your experiences, instead of just bagging the crap out of everyone?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Bronte, in all seriousness, why are you actually here? I have just done a search on your 200 posts and there isn't a single fucking AR... do you punt at all? If you do, how about sharing some of your experiences, instead of just bagging the crap out of everyone?
    You searched all my posts, and I assumed you read at least some of them, and wondered if I punt... is that right ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    You searched all my posts, and I assumed you read at least some of them, and wondered if I punt... is that right ?
    I am sure you punt... I am just wondering why you haven't started any AR's of your exploits and deeds.. I am not looking at bagging you or taking the piss, just asking.

Haizzzz you’re lack of sense of humour.
    Dont worry about him BC, not worth wasting your time on him brah. 😁

He is like a two week old shit stain that wont come out in the wash.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast