Thread: Nora - basic punt

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nora - basic punt

Saw Bexley Massage at 39 Albyn is now showing up in the roster page, so thought I'd pop by to have a look.

Pretty seedy back entrance, where you go up the stairs. No bells or gates at that time of day (3pm) but they did have a burly looking guy sitting at the top with the mamasan, assumedly as the muscle. Mamasan was nice enough and put me into a room right in front of her 'reception' area. Turns out, that was actually the room and there was a girl waiting in there, who looked as surprised as me!

She said her name was Nora.. but she wasn't sure. She certainly didn't look like the Nora on their web page but she was actually reasonably pretty. Decent body. B-cup? Trimmed.

Got undressed and asked about the shower. That surprised her but in the end I said I didn't need one, as I had just taken one before coming. Then, with zero build up or small talk, she grabbed a much too small condom and managed to get it on to me. Between the lack of build up and that I could hear the mamasan eating like 2m away, I had trouble performing! Anyway, finally got up and off we went. However, between the overly tight condom, so excessive amount of lube and the look on her face of wanting to be anywhere else... I was over it.

The one thing Nora could do well was a handjob and I soon got it over and done with. Happy to be finished!

So, $80 for 30 mins. Can't expect much I guess but certainly had much better service in that price range. Facilities are pretty crap... sorry, very crap. Won't be rushing back but I have had worse!

Was about to go there yesterday, looks like I dodged a bullet !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the helpful information Bro Mepunt. Should be more of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your honest report.