Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miko 34 E Cups, fountain of youth, great attitude Spanish Princess !

Miko 34 E Cups, fountain of youth, great attitude Spanish Princess !

Couldn't believe my luck today. The work function was rescheduled last minute, and I was in the city with time to kill !

Look around the RnT rosters and saw two E Cups listed in Bella shop but Elly doesn't start until 3pm and I have already seen Miko in person at the shop with her happy cute face and boobs bursting out of her tops , so ring up Bella and I was there in 10 min.

No business yet, so early in the morning I was the first customer, couldn't have planned this any better. It's almost like in the good old days when I had to rang on the Friday to book Sophie at 501 for her 10am on Saturday . And I have this feeling that Miko's young tits wouldn't let me down and she is actually a lot more than that.

With time on my side for the first time in as long as I could remember, booking her for the hour is like a real luxury treat for myself and the most expensive part is of course not the money but my limited time and opportunity.

Bella let me in, no more Irene ? Yeah, she went back home already , get a light hug from the glamorous mamasan which is always a nice welcome.

Ask to use the bath room then back to the usual first room. Miko came in wearing a short one piece Black dress/uniform with a zip in the front which only goes up half way. And her awesome deep cleavage is on show here. Black dress just highlighted her white skin boobs! Glad I come today and very grateful I got the hour too. Handed over the $65 for the massage and the $50 tip. Miko took the money , smiles to me sweetly and gave me a hug, and I turned that into a tight upper body hug. It's early time yet but those are natural real boobs alright, at least Double D Cups , may be E's , I will soon find out !

Miko came back when I was ready . This young lady can massage , in fact she spent a year doing legit massage over in Perth and properly trained . So no more need to be said about that . Now the most important fun part:

Miko is about 22/23 I think, medium built, probably on the short side for you taller Aussie brothers, perfect for us average Asian.

And lets be cleared that Miko is not a model look either, for that you should see Ivy or Chanel! Just a very happy and cute young girl next door look. A size 8 and curvy body. Pretty toned imo and neatly trimmed.

As for part 2, you will have to visit the private section and I will try to finish it when I have time next week.

In case you are not sure, read the title and you should be able to cross the T's and dot the I's......... lol and I always got that right !

If you are a friend or a fans, that should be enough intels right, if not, why bother reading ........ haha

Cheers

Ps. When I told Miko she has a beautiful body and awesome big tits while I was cupping her from behind, she said I should thank her Mum ! Such a sweet girl and very passionate along the way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Ahlungor. Another added to my list

Quote Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
    Thanks Ahlungor. Another added to my list

Well, if you like to be pampered by a genuine young girl with remedial massage skill and natural big tits, I would highly recommend Miko.

As stated, while Miko is not a glamorous looking model like Ivy or Chanel, she makes that up with passionate and caring touches, close bodies cuddling, little kisses, smiling faces and looking into your eyes the whole time , and most importantly, very proud of her natural assets and not afraid to use them on me !! Or should I say, let me have my ways on them @@ !

She made my Top 10 girls easy !

Miko is on today !

The new Spanish Princess from Taiwan !

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Miko is on today !

The new Spanish Princess from Taiwan !

hey guys
    Spanish Princess Miko working today
    bella x

For those of you who are interested, part 2 of my Miko review now in the private section

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate, if you could link me to part 2 that would be great? I cant seem to find the 2nd part of your post in the private section? is it because I'm new to the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by AWDFun View Post
    Mate, if you could link me to part 2 that would be great? I cant seem to find the 2nd part of your post in the private section? is it because I'm new to the forum?
    Brother Fun,

The rest of the review is in the private section mate, you need to reach 50 posts to gain access. But since you were a foundation member I was going to send a copy to you via private message, but it’s blocked as you have choosen Not to receive any PM! No can help then.

Cheeers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Fun,

The rest of the review is in the private section mate, you need to reach 50 posts to gain access.
    How do you get points? Making normal posts? Or reviews etc?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Weird. I might have to contact admin. This is what I get when I try to access my messages. Must be an issue withmy profile from the old days.
    It says I have no permission to access this area ( my inbox ). I'll see if admin can help and get back to you brother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brother, I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Not sure you received it? I can now access PM. Can you help a brother out? Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brother, I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Not sure you received it? I can now access PM. Can you help a brother out? Thanks.
    Sorry that was directed to brother Ahlungor.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am looking forward to trying her out!

Sorry that was directed to brother Ahlungor.

PM sent, enjoy mate . Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another nice report. Many thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you pm me as well ahlungor?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mobile app is bad. Instead of opening the PM it deletes it without warning.

Can you please resend?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by AWDFun
    You sir is a gentleman!

Many thanks and Ill need to book her sometime this week.

No worry buddy, Miko is a lovely girl, treat her nicely will you !

And enjoy !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can’t wait to try in the city

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    am back to say, miko is worth the hype!!!!! extremely good girl

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast