Virgina - Cosplay queen.

Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 8th October 2018

Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/virginia.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, soft body, C cup soft boobies, nice nips.

Pussy : Fully and freshly shaved

Roster : Mon and Fri

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, DFK, rimming

Review:

I actually initially saw Virginia in the coffee shop. Cute I thought. Then she bought a few coffees and walked back to Aunties house of ill repute. Yay. Today I managed to get a booking and away we went.

Medium height, kinda attractive, soft body with nice soft boobies and nice nips. Fully and freshly shaved.

Nice hug hello and LFK that developed to DFK. She is a party girl and fired up her strobe the size of a soccer ball. Who wants to lug this stuff around? Virginia also had a huge suitcase that was filled with all sorts of sexy outfits and toys – including a rather large strap-on black cock. Good luck with that!

Lots of fooling around, very unrushed, sensual. Onto the bed and Virginia excels at BBBJ, with ball, and sack attention and rimming. With me in doggie mode she did a great effort at tromboning whilst giving very light cock caresses with her hands. This gal is experienced.

More BBBJ ensued and Virgina did a very unusual trick of rubbing her boobies and nipples over my body whilst she was sucking away. Never had this done before. Nice.

Getting close to the main event and Virginia did a wonderful lube of our nether regions and then proceeded to rub her pussy all over my cock, balls and perineum. Again never had this done before – at least not this well. Really nice.

I though this might develop into unsafe activities but Virginia whipped out a condom and after getting into her huge high heels, I carefully entered her in mish on the corner of the bed. Great sight. Long legs, black high heels, legs either in the air or behind her ears. Lovely.

Virginia then asked if I would like her to put on her “red outfit with hole for pussy”. Hey why not? She then rummages through the huge suitcase and pulls out and puts on a very fetching red and black outfit with lots of straps and openings – including for her pussy as promised. She has a bunch of outfits so if you are into toys or cosplay this is the girl for you.

Cowgirl with lots of DFK finale. I was pretty happy.

Nice girl, good English, soft body, sensual and experienced with lovely happy vibe, BBBJ, rimming and cosplay queen.

Enjoy.

Passionate beauty Virginia in today 30/7

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

PASSIONATE BEAUTY VIRGINIA RETURNS TO TEASE AND ENTICE..

Passionate beauty Virginia - Elegance, beauty and experience in a young friendly lady..

Virginia - Size 5,D cup,168CM,young and very pretty face,petite nice petite slim young student body,experienced top service, Singapore lady."Elegant and soft spoken with fluent english Virginia returns today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. possible BBBJ queen.. has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Virginia's NEW Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Tuesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

went to 533 a few Sunday night's ago unannounced and I was presented with Virginia. A friend was telling me to avoid her so I was a little hesitant. There must be other reasons he thinks that because she was very good, I even extended which is something I don't normally do. The girl loves to kiss and part (I added some songs to her playlist, she has an awesome BT speaker), good English, nice natural tiddies, petite, soft body for a MILF and loves a good rooting!! I will be back to see her when I am in that mood next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    A friend was telling me to avoid her so I was a little hesitant.
    Yeah bro, the probable other reason is he wants to keep her to himself 👎

An old but good AR which got bumped. I cant do northside, but 533 sounds great, the idea of a WL lugging around all her props and costumes like a travelling gypsy is value haha!

She also seems very experienced and keen. Perhaps a future try if i ever get there for some reason.

Passionate beauty Virginia in today 10/7

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

PASSIONATE BEAUTY VIRGINIA RETURNS TO TEASE AND ENTICE..

Passionate beauty Virginia - Elegance, beauty and experience in a young friendly lady..

Virginia - Size 5,D cup,168CM,young and very pretty face,petite nice petite slim young student body,experienced top service, Singapore lady."Elegant and soft spoken with fluent english Virginia returns today @533, Young.. petite.. and very sexy.. offering an exceptional service.. possible BBBJ queen.. has a beautiful smile, GFE and very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Virginia's NEW Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Monday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2020 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What days does Virginia work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    What days does Virginia work
    Usually Monday Wednesday Friday and Saturday...

Virginia on roster today 13/3