Thread: Sigrid - sex workout

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sigrid - sex workout

I've visited sigrid a couple of times and each time I've walked away with jelly legs and less brain cells after having my brains fucked out of me.

1st time was earlier this year where for some reason i decided to take a punt and book for 2hrs. 2nd time was a few months ago and we met for an hour due to limited time.

I cant recall every detail of each session but key highlights include time in the shower where she takes really good care of you and gets you really excited at the carnage to follow. Her rubbing herself against you and telling you all the things we're going to do to each other is fantastic motivation to enjoy the shower and anticipate what's to follow

In the bed she is relentless in pleasuring you and connecting with you physically. Each time i get close to cumming I have a moment wondering if i can cope with the intensity, or will i pass out, because her pussy is just that tight, and she knows it, and she'll squeeze her muscles to prove it.

She's a smart lass, and speaks good english, and knows how to milk a guy until there's nothing left. Good memories...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    I've visited sigrid a couple of times and each time I've walked away with jelly legs and less brain cells after having my brains fucked out of me.

1st time was earlier this year where for some reason i decided to take a punt and book for 2hrs. 2nd time was a few months ago and we met for an hour due to limited time.

I cant recall every detail of each session but key highlights include time in the shower where she takes really good care of you and gets you really excited at the carnage to follow. Her rubbing herself against you and telling you all the things we're going to do to each other is fantastic motivation to enjoy the shower and anticipate what's to follow

In the bed she is relentless in pleasuring you and connecting with you physically. Each time i get close to cumming I have a moment wondering if i can cope with the intensity, or will i pass out, because her pussy is just that tight, and she knows it, and she'll squeeze her muscles to prove it.

She's a smart lass, and speaks good english, and knows how to milk a guy until there's nothing left. Good memories...
    Your review wanted me to get texting and make a booking with her immediately!!

Sigrid, another horny DreamGirl, exceptional good service, is on today, book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1