Thread: JIN - sweet GFE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

JIN - sweet GFE

Been meaning to see this girl for a while. Something about her pictures is very appealing. Like a super, sweet demure girl.

Finally stars aligned today and on a rainy day I got to snuggle up with this sweet thing.

SCOPING
    She came into the room in a classy black dress and black heels. Super long hair going down her back. Standing in front of me I thought she seemed a lot taller than expected.
    Her face also not as expected from pictures but I actually think she looks better. Yep, definitely her face is a big attractor for me. Nice proportions and a clean look. She smiles a lot and has one tooth that sticks out at an odd angle. The imperfection of that I find most endearing. Dunno why.

She is probably just a size5-6, slim not skinny with I think real C cup boobs. She is all softness and youth at only 25yrs.

TASTING
    Once her shoes came off, I have to say she is a lot shorter than I first expected. Must be sub 160cm. You can probably add ‘petite’ to the description above, even though she isn’t as skinny as I generally like... still ticks a lot of boxes.

In the shower she commented a lot on my body. Great to get compliments when you’ve been going hardcore on exercise in the last month. Some nice B2B and a light BBBJ, followed by some DFK before we hit the bed.
    She tastes nice... not a smoker.

PRE-GAME
    Her BBBJ is light and sensual and she went down on me about 3/4 to 5/6... with little effort. She felt too GFE for me too push for anything else though. To be honest, I didn’t expect to punt today so I’d jerked off in the morning and it was effecting the ‘Little Dipper,’ a bit today. Took her a while to get me hard with BBBJ, but some serious pashing while I fondled her lovely tits got me going.

MAIN EVENT
    The result of not being as ‘hard’ or ‘big’ as usual turned out to be great! I pumped this girl pretty hard and for ages... her on top, me on top and then doggy - with my hand cupping her boobs. Her soft moans and compliance made for such a relaxed easy going fuck. Only towards the end as she lay down and I ground into her from behind did I start to feel some intensity. It was just so tight and warm between her legs and I could see her hands gripping the blanket everytime I laid into her. Enuf for me!

AFTERWARDS
    I dozed for a bit, apparently it did still take it out of me. Got woken up by her massaging my legs. We had a great chat in Mando. Damn my Chinese is getting good!

She’ll be around till January when she goes back to China for a matchmaking setup (can’t believe they still do that). If no dice she’ll be back for at least another half year. Hope the dude is an ugly fucker! Hahha.

Happy Punting guys.

Nice review big d

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Jin's photos does look quite appealing to me
    and not sure if i'm right but girls at 278 seems to pump harder than ginza's girls, I'm fine with both though.
    278 girls lube on and they can fucked me hard and deep straight away

Banned
    Nice review bro.

I HIGHLY recommend trying to edge an hour or 2 before a session. Dont cum, just edge. You will shoot off a massive load, and the orgasm is knee buckling.
    In my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Jin's photos does look quite appealing to me
    and not sure if i'm right but girls at 278 seems to pump harder than ginza's girls, I'm fine with both though.
    278 girls lube on and they can fucked me hard and deep straight away
    Maybe for some....

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Nice review bro.

I HIGHLY recommend trying to edge an hour or 2 before a session. Dont cum, just edge. You will shoot off a massive load, and the orgasm is knee buckling.
    In my experience.

Maybe for some....
    You and me are both alike Hu6e ! Bro, I've been edging a few times over the last few months. Long time with no punt + edging = huge load of cum. Well for me it is lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    You and me are both alike Hu6e ! Bro, I've been edging a few times over the last few months. Long time with no punt + edging = huge load of cum. Well for me it is lol.
    Well often I jerk beforehand to avoid the urge of going for a punt. If I ‘edge’ it... I will definitely be Punting for sure!

Saw Luna last week as well and for the first time I couldn’t fire my load. Had too much to drink beforehand and she is a ‘small’ girl so pumping her was a tad painful - for me. First time I’ve pumped away for 30mins and not been able to cum even once. Had to hit my regular ML the next day to keep myself sane.

Banned
    Sounds so fucking hot!!