MAY young girl best bj

Person's Name : May

Establishment : Forever 19

Date of Visit : 31/5/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.forever19.com.au

Phone : 0422122363

Hours of Business : 24hrs

Rates : $70 30 minutes before 6pm

Size/shape : Pretty face, slimish figure, natural c-cups, shapely butt, trimmed bush, sensitive nipples, smooth skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, cow-girl,*mish,

Attended shop today to sample their talent
    I was impressed with what i saw. This is the old "black garter" premises. Was very quiet when i went around 5pm.

I was shown 3 girls and i picked May who just appealed to me. Any other day i would not have said no to the other 2.

I settled the finances and got into the shower.. all while may was very playful as she got undressed. Once out of shower i went onto the bed.. with some light kissing and playing. May was quick to present her nice natural boobs into my mouth. She then started to lick n suck my balls.. felt so good. All the time she positioned herself to allow my fingers access to her nice pussy.

She had me hard in no time and went for the dom. Once covered she started the cbj. Damn she was great. She can do sone serious deep throat... mixed with tounge flicking the tip. She all did the good old cock against her cheeks thrusting out of her mouth. She then got back into some hard sucking.. muxed betweeh no hands and hands.

I was near climax and told her to stop and she then got on top.. very tight little pussy as she rode me nice n slow then fast.. as she was tiring. We changed positions and i started to pump her in missionary. Mixed fast and slow long thrusts. Her pyssy being tight and her great blowjob had me ready to unload in the dom whilst inside her.

Quick clean and shower..and off i went. Def would see her again and pay extra for bbbj alone

Banned
    sexercisor2230, thanks for the review

Banned
    Ali (French)

20 years old, French girl! 175cm, D cup. Wonderful service must try! 年輕性感法國小姐姐,修長美腿,火辣身材D cup

"Some serious deepthroat"...... Is this true??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi are the pictures of the girls on the website genuine?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by letzprty View Post
    Hi are the pictures of the girls on the website genuine?
    yes, you can come to the shop to see

money down the drain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to Forever 19 twice, both disappointing experiences (before you ask "why twice then", second time I needed something quick, cheap and local, figured I'd give them another chance).
    First time was extremely average. Really just served to void my urges that build up over time.

Second time was god awful. Girl named Young, slightly unsettling look but hot body so I figured why not.
    Stood silently, staring, with a forced smile as I showered. Creepy.
    99% of the booking was a very poor CBJ, and her fake moaning was horrid, sounded like crying, stayed flaccid the whole way through.
    Barely managed to finish on missionary by looking away and pretending she was someone else.
    Spoke zero English, which is normally perfectly fine, but even "OK" and hand gestures went unrecognised.

Never. Again.
    Oh, and yes, pictures are way off, though that's pretty standard, most places.
    My advice? Stick to Ginza & 278 (now 479 Elizabeth St) primarily, never been anything short of awesome, every single booking. Go for Tiffany at 278(/479), she fucks you like she craves you. Holy hot damn.
    Last edited by Hollow; 28-06-2019 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Grammar/spelling