Thread: Summer - beautiful juicy Snow White

Senior Member(無間使者)

Summer - beautiful juicy Snow White

Summer @ 22 Rydalmere
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 29/09/2018
    Services: light kissing, DATY and FS.

I haven’t been 22 for a while and there are a few girl changes. Anyway, they came to introduce themselves one by one. Some did came close to me, hold my hands and said hello, others stand miles away and turned quickly. So after chatting with the papasan I picked Summer.

(Look)
    An elegant nice looking girl with a natural B+ soft tits, not a tall girl ~167cm already with high heels on. Sexy lips, friendly smile, long hairs, seriously very very white skins and curvy round bottom.

(Experience)
    This seems to be a trend that girls came here as WL have never ever been to this industry before in their home country.

Of course her own experience made up for that and it was a good experience as everything seems go with the flow and without any mechanical feeling.

Kissing her is limited and she was okay but really not in to this. When I was licking her nipples and slowly progress down on to DATY her.. and she told me that I was very naughty and this needs to be pay more, but at the same time she continue letting me to taste her, moaning and moved her hips. It was a turn on and I moved her in 69. She then go and get the DOM for Cbj and it was not bad. Of course I would prefer bbbj but sure this is extra.

A bit later, a very welcome pussy juice were out and just love it and kept eating her out but she reminded that’s time for the main.

With enough simulation, then on missionary but b4 that she went to get lube up.... already told her that’s not necessary but she was afraid it may hurt.

Anyway, she ended up having a few tissue to clean/dry those lube, but still with the serious action and I believe that those are her juice haha. Her eyes look in mine and I felt connected and that easily sent me to heaven with her moaning sound and hips moved.

My little me was still inside her and bed sheet was seriously wet and see I told her not too lube up. I am a happy man anyway and she also showing a satisfy smile. We hug and she asked me to go shower with her. Later dress up and said goodbye, hold my hands, walk me down stairs and checked when I will come back to see her.

(Summary)
    A new girl, down to earth personality with a smile and positive client focus, that gave me a nice experience.
    YMMV

Looks 7/10
    Services 8/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did Summer work at 64 Taren Point last year?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Summer sounds great

Summer on today hot
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM