This morning I browsed the website of MOC to see what girls are available for today and discovered that there is a new Taiwanese girl with the name of "Sing" starting today. Photos of Sing were not uploaded in the website until around noon time.

As I had very good experience on "Vitus", a Taiwanese girl who worked in MOC around 10 months ago, I was very interested to see this Taiwanese girl who was described by MOC to offer top services including DFK, DTBBBJ, DATY, 69 and CIM. I made a booking to see Sing at around 3:15pm after seeing her photos in the MOC website around 1pm indicating that she is a young pretty girl.

When I entered into the room at 3:20pm, I saw a young, pretty and joyful girl who greeted me with the sweetist smile I have never seen from a working girl. She helped to take my jacket off and hung it in the wardrobe. She then offered to take my clothes off and shower me but I said to her I preferred to take shower alone cleaning up myself to be ready for her. She said she would be my slave today and I replied "No, I would be your sex slave today". I finished my shower and lied on the bed waiting for her to join me after her short shower.

When she walked out of the bathroom and joined me on the bed, I took her towel off and saw a nice body with smooth white skin and a pair of B cup size boobs in front of me. Her body and boobs are firm and gave nice and good feeling to my hands upon touching. She is a small built girl around size 5.5 studying in Sydney for around one and half year. Her English is very good and is the best among the Taiwanese girls I have seen so far.

She started kissing me passionately with lots of DFK and deep tongue actions. Her mouth was watery and so we could have DFK non-stop for nearly 10 minutes. While we were having DFK, I touched her pussy and found it very wet and kept on secreting. I then asked for 69 and her wet pussy turned out to be a very delicious one. We both enjoyed the 69 and I asked her to do DTBBBJ for me. Her watery mouth coupled with her deep throat actions made the bbbj one of the best I have ever had. Her DTBBBJ was even better than Misha of GF who is famous for her DTBBBJ. I couldn't even see any bit of my little brother as it was totally inside her little mouth.

I asked her to put the condom on and I started the sex session with me on top. Although her pussy was so wet, it wasn't easy to put my little brother inside her because her pussy is so tight. Another super-tight outcall lady indicating that she has limited sex experience and is new to the industry. Because her pussy is small and tight, the sex was so good that I thought I was having sex with a virgin. I was on top for around 10 minutes and we had a lot of DFK while having sex. I then moved on to doggy and counted about 50 strokes before stopping as I wanted to try CIM from her.

I went to the bathroom and had a shower and then went back to bed for CIM, she gladly performed CIM for me and allowed me to finish the last bit of my CUM before her mouth left my little brother to spit my CUMMING out in the bathroom.

I told her that she is the hottest Taiwanese girl I have ever seen. Taiwanese girls are famous for hot and good services but not to the extent as displayed by Sing. I immediately made a booking for her tomorrow morning as her first customer of the day.

MOC bro., what a nice recruit by you !!! but please don't brand her because of my report otherwise I won't write any AR for your good girls. I want other brothers to taste this good girl at $300 not $50 more.

A must see Outcall lady I guess

-From Niceman123 after report directory