Gigi - a pleasant multi orgasmic romp

Person's Name : Gigi

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Friday 12the October 2018

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/gigi/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height, probably size 8-10, slight tummy stretch marks, B/C cup natural titties.

Pussy: Lovely pussy, shaved lips, shaved but stubbly map of Tassie.

Roster: Friday and Saturday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, LFK, FS

Review:
    Gigi looks great in her photos with the see through blouse but unfortunately she wasn’t wearing that today.

Nice hug hello and we both hopped into the shower. Through wash down from Gigi without time wasting. Mouthful of hot water for a warm BBBJ in the shower was a nice touch.

Gigi isn’t a party girl, but she did have a huge boom box which was great as I had forgotten to bring mine. The room was pretty cold first thing so Gigi and I snuggled up under a blanket. Little bit of kissing and fondling of bodies.

Gigi is certainly a fun girl. Natural boobies that she loves being squeezed, and loves gentle tongue flicking nipple attention but don’t go overboard.

DATY, doggie DATY and overhead DATY were all fun and as other reviewers have noted she get super wet. Lots of BBBJ and ball and sac attention on me. A little DFK and she is certainly a very enthusiastic lover.

On with the dom, and into her in mish. No need for lube and she is nice and tight. We fooled around with a number of positions. Gigi impaled herself on my cock and squirmed around on top of me for two genuine orgasms.

I then knelt beside her and asked her for some more ball sac sucking. She looked at me urgently and said “Don’t cum yet - we cum together”. What a sweetie.

Cowgirl finale and lots of pussy squeezing from Gigi. Yummy.

Fun girl, limited English, service oriented, enthusiastic kisser, orgasmic. Loves DATY, and gets nice and wet.

Enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you have to pay any extras for the 69/DATY and such?

Shop Owner
    Gigi is working today ,for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bly View Post
    Did you have to pay any extras for the 69/DATY and such?
    Er no - at 64, BBBJ, DATY, 69, LFK/DFK is all included. I didn't try for anything fancy like CIM or anal as that really doesn't appeal to me personally.

As always treat the girl with respect and as a treasured girl friend and you will have a great time - certainly with Gigi.

Shop Owner
    Gigi is working today ,for booking 95241278

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I think they need to look at the bell at 64 if you go there at 10 and have a one hour booking you are usually lucky to get to see the girl by 10:10 yet the bell still goes at 11 am.

If your with a girl you haven't seen before this means you loose 10 minute or so.

The more experienced girls tend to ignore the bell and give you your full hour.

However there are quite a few girls there that I dont see because the cut you short when the bell rings.

Management need to address the issue, your hour starts when you pay the money and one hour is 60 minutes not 50 or something

Saw Gigi again today she is pretty much as described above a very nice GFE kissing is good but a bit limited she just loves her nipples sucked unfortunately her pussy is a bit prickly.

Overall a very nice girl and a great punt.

Shop Owner
    Gigi is working today ,call 95241278

Gigi is still a great punt!

I think they have sorted the bell problem out, at least I have not had a problem with it lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I sent a text to TP64 on Saturday asking who was working on Sunday. Got a pretty quick response with a list of names and booked Gigi for a first up on Sunday morning.

Arrived just after 10.00 am and greeted by Jimmy, who confirmed my booking. He indicated that she was just finishing her breakfast & would be along shortly. As I was handing over the $150 for the hour to Jimmy, Gigi sauntered past and gave my bum a playful slap & went to her room, just on the right past reception. Jimmy then took me to her room and introduced us.

As Gigi was getting everything ready she asked me take a quick shower, which I did. She was wearing a nice black bra & panties with the shortest skirt I have ever seen! She asked me to lie on the bed and promptly removed her bra & skirt but left the panties on to start. She then hopped on the bed & with a big smile on her face commenced a very slow and deliberate catbath. Working her way down to my junior she asked "condom suck or no condom suck?" and I replied "no condom suck thank you" and she smiled and said "good!". As she started working her magic on me she started to remove her panties and me, being the gentleman that I am, helped her out of them.

So, the rest of the session went something like this: catbath / DTBBBJ / catbath / more DTBBBJ / me feeling her up / on with the dom & CG with some tea bagging and also very deep grinding on me / orgasm No 1 while grinding away / more catbath / me catbathing her / DATY & orgasm No 2 / more BBBJ / more catbath / more DATY / Mish with orgasm No 3 while she had our legs locked together (love that!) / more CG with deep grinding / more Mish with orgasm No 4. Wow! What a session!!!!!

Gigi is exactly as described by others and is a lovely and sexy lady. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and will definitely will be seeing her again. We had a shower together for a very thorough clean-up at the end.

On the way out I saw Jimmy who asked me how it went. All I could do was give him a big thumbs up & & grinned like an idiot saying "wow - very good thanks" & he replied "yeah - you picked a good one there!".

A big shout out and thank you to my fellow Bro's on here for your AR's & guidance. It's been over a year since I was last here but will be back very soon again. Gigi told me she works here every Friday,Saturday & Sunday.

Cheers all

schloong

Shop Owner
    [B]***GIGI*** -classy sexy HOT23 yo , form Singapore , size 7 , sweet petite young girl , very passionate friendly service , she is sexy model toned body , soft GFE with Bbbj , this lady is must see , sugar just arrived @ 64
    Please click here for her stunning Photos>>>gigi - 64 Alexander
    REVIEW Taren Point 64 GIGI - Hot body, Hot GFE !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    being the gentleman that I am, helped her out of them
    Where's that trophy emoji when I need it!!!

Yeah GiGi is the best of the bunch at 64 at the moment. As anywhere, the earlier in the day/evening the better, before they get tired. She does CIM too! Her work ethic is commendable. Always friendly at reception too. She adapts to your needs. Like breast attention? She'd up for it. Want 69? She'll oblige. She has a go at a bucking cowgirl but like most WL she'd rather not as it requires tons of energy if you are a stayer. Her breasts are firm and natural, C's at least. No wrinkles or sags or hint of emptiness.