Thread: Qvb 139

Qvb 139

2nd Ar since joining this forum and this time after reading all the positive review on Qvb. I decided try for myself. I noted down to ask for Cherry, Coco or Emily as I couldnt remember the other names. Buzzed and got inside. Greeted by a pretty hot looking mamasan.

Was told no one is available except new gal, Michelle. I was like oh shit. Uncharted and this can be a hit n miss.

Went inside a room and Michelle came in. Short Chinese girl. Hair smells nice. Wearing ordinary top and short jeans. Nothing sexy or racy like the other post had allured to. Seem like I was meeting a female work colleague for lunch. I handed her $90. (as thats the general what to do thing as per past ARs). She looked at me weird and hesitated to take the money. I was like oh shit! She doesnt know why Im really there.

So eventually took it when she went outside and consulted the mamasan.

She came back in and I started to undress ignoring the fact she may be new to protocol. I mean she might be hiding a sexy costume or lingerie underneath. So I laid back and she began to massage. I spoke Mandarin and it was the general how r u n how is work shit. We had this convo for 15mins. I was not upset nor dissapointed. I was actually amused how the ARs vary to what Im experiencing. With 15 mins remaining. I seriously thought she will just finish off massaging my feet and telling me to dress back up.

But obviously this isnt chinese remedial. When she asked me to flip over. She told its her 2nd time as she started to warm to me. She took off her top. Two pairs of Cs came out. And I joked with her I thought I came to the wrong place. Once her girlies were out, with permission I didnt hesitate to grab both of them as she started to do what I came here for. To be honest. At this point it felt mechanical. I didnt feel it anymore. The whole vibe. I struggled to come.

so i focused on the only thing i found sexy. her hair. the scent was sexy. so with both hands on her tits. i told her to lean closer.

still was close. so i grabbed her and started to kiss her neck and smell her hair.

i dont know. when there is no gfe. i cant really release.

i felt i was schooling her to plz me.

again. i wasnt upset but seriously did i come to the wrong place boys?

i did come eventually. but for $90. i really thought there was some mad skills going with the mls.

otherwise i would had it better with a wl. atleast i get pussy.

what did i do wrong? am i supposed to say a secret code to the mamasan?

overall. shes a nice girl. body is average. ok tits. nice hair! but not what i read from the ars. maybe shes new. lol

this not to be a bad review. just my expectation vs reality.

happy reading.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is this the place behind the qvb or a few blocks down?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    What u got is std in the rnt shop !!
    Dont expect too much at a rnt shop or most the time you will walk out disappointed. Shes a ml not a wl if u more serivces then go see a wl.
    Extras is a bonus with ML its YMMV always...really is up to the individual girl nd how nice u treat her nd how well you both connect in the room....nd how skillful you are that played the main part too. You can't expect all the girl throw herself at you right?

Don't worry about whinging Johnny boy here lol ...he expect all ml do extras or is a bad punt!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    What u got is std in the rnt shop !!
    Dont expect too much at a rnt shop or most the time you will walk out disappointed. Shes a ml not a wl if u more serivces then go see a wl.
    Extras is a bonus with ML its YMMV always...really is up to the individual girl nd how nice u treat her nd how well you both connect in the room....nd how skillful you are that played the main part too. You can't expect all the girl throw herself at you right?

Don't worry about whinging Johnny boy here lol ...he expect all ml do extras or is a bad punt!
    Good to know if that's standard. Like I said, I'm a noob and wasn't upset or anything at the ml. I usually prefer full service. But all 'gone the extra mile service' from the ARs I've read about QVB really got me curious and plus I was in the area. On the positive side she did give me a nice hard massage

Quote Originally Posted by qwank View Post
    Good to know if that's standard. Like I said, I'm a noob and wasn't upset or anything at the ml. I usually prefer full service. But all 'gone the extra mile service' from the ARs I've read about QVB really got me curious and plus I was in the area. On the positive side she did give me a nice hard massage
    Thanks for sharing qwank, and I think you got the right attitude here and considering what the shop is advertising Michelle as new to industry - you probably are the kind of gentleman she needs:

4. Michelle, 20’s petite and very cute and pretty face, sexy body, new to industry , gentlemen customers only💋

But at the end of the day, you visited QVB with certain expectation but unfortunately you didn’t have a booking and ended up with a newbie ! It’s just timing - and you said it right from the beginning by mentioning Cherry 🍒, Coco and Emily - and even the mamasan was pretty hot looking , right ? If you were seeing any one of them , you probably will be happier ??

BTW, are those C Cups big enough for a Spanish lesson ? I actually don’t mind a young and inexperienced girl especially when she can do a hard massage, I wonder if she used to work in legit shops......... haha

Well, if you want to stick with FS, you probably will get more standardised services , in RnT , it’s more of a punting or if you want to sample what others are talking about , then don’t do a walk in, book ahead and thou shalt
    Get !

Other shops in the city such as Blossom and Sussex Star are also quite consistent too. Or you can go 227 or Summerville, plenty of choices so don’t give up just yet Ok,

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing qwank, and I think you got the right attitude here and considering what the shop is advertising Michelle as new to industry - you probably are the kind of gentleman she needs:

4. Michelle, 20’s petite and very cute and pretty face, sexy body, new to industry , gentlemen customers only

But at the end of the day, you visited QVB with certain expectation but unfortunately you didn’t have a booking and ended up with a newbie ! It’s just timing - and you said it right from the beginning by mentioning Cherry , Coco and Emily - and even the mamasan was pretty hot looking , right ? If you were seeing any one of them , you probably will be happier ??

BTW, are those C Cups big enough for a Spanish lesson ? I actually don’t mind a young and inexperienced girl especially when she can do a hard massage, I wonder if she used to work in legit shops......... haha

Well, if you want to stick with FS, you probably will get more standardised services , in RnT , it’s more of a punting or if you want to sample what others are talking about , then don’t do a walk in, book ahead and thou shalt
    Get !

Other shops in the city such as Blossom and Sussex Star are also quite consistent too. Or you can go 227 or Summerville, plenty of choices so don’t give up just yet Ok,

Cheers
    Thank you brother Ahlungor, I will definitely not give up! I need to make sure I book ahead! Lesson learnt! Yes, the mamasan was a hot MILF and excellent English but she was too busy running the shop.

In regards to her tits being big enough for spanish: yes sir they are. But she wasn't so keen with me touching them in the 1st place. Made me wipe my hands with a wet wipe 1st lol! I joked with her. You want me to warm my hands too? Incase they're too cold for your girlies. She laughed and I quickly grabbed both of them. I didn't dare try spanish lol. She was so hesistant with everything. Again, she's a nice girl. Just inexperienced I guess.

I def. will try those places you pointed out in the city.

Hopefully will write my ARs in the future

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The 3 times I've been to qvb were all failure for me. Just not the place for me

Go to SS/Summerville/Syd baby/Golden rose/197 clarence.. always a winner

Quote Originally Posted by Prashvj View Post

Go to SS/Summerville/Syd baby/Golden rose/197 clarence.. always a winner

Any review you can share from these shops ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    @qwank Massage shops and their supporters will want to paint you that picture that many girls are "Massage girls" and you need to work with the girls to "get lucky". I know its is bullshit because I know many girls looking for jobs in FS shop and they all work 1 or 2 days in massage shops.

Just bare in mind many massage girl are in fact full services girls roster themselves in massage shop. it is not your skill or connect. Bring your own condom and give a good tip in city is a must. I agree with them if you want sex just go to FS shop because you often run into the same girl if you go around enough. So why would I pay more in a massage shop and fuck the same girl.

Another tip for you, when the girl greet you, speak to her upfront and ask what services she can do and how much. Your deserve to know how much you will pay all up and what service you are getting or your money.
    thanks mate. very good tip!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    @qwank Massage shops and their supporters will want to paint you that picture that many girls are "Massage girls" and you need to work with the girls to "get lucky". I know its is bullshit because I know many girls looking for jobs in FS shop and they all work 1 or 2 days in massage shops.

Just bare in mind many massage girl are in fact full services girls roster themselves in massage shop. it is not your skill or connect. Bring your own condom and give a good tip in city is a must. I agree with them if you want sex just go to FS shop because you often run into the same girl if you go around enough. So why would I pay more in a massage shop and fuck the same girl.

Another tip for you, when the girl greet you, speak to her upfront and ask what services she can do and how much. Your deserve to know how much you will pay all up and what service you are getting or your money.
    I can't believe that shit (tip) - why you even bother going to a RNT shop nd see a ML just go to brothel better ? You are a rude man in a very aggressive manners nd a tight ass . God help the girls if there are many out there like you.

Stick to your inner west shops....with your so call hidden gems there

Johnny haggle with the girl in a dark room some where in the wild west

Johnny- heres $50 I want bbbj nd fs nothing less

girl- only $50? Sir can I get more?

Johnny- wtf??? More?are u serious...fck ok $55 then?

Girl- ok thank you sir u are very kind $5 just enough for a coffee yay..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Any review you can share from these shops ?
    I haven't posted fully fledged reviews but have shared Intel here. Will post a summary of my recent visits soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djyallah View Post
    Is this the shop opposite QVB on york st?

Wow you went back after once but twice failing?

DETERMINATION!
    Yes that's the shop.
    Lol. I went thrice in a period of 2 years probably.