Tried this place few days back after a long time. Upon walk-in found 2-3 non-asians working. To be honest, shop is good, rooms are spacious and clean, located discreet.
Here comes the twist.
2 columbian cute girls I tried both separately out of curiosity ( high hopes) turned out to be wrong decision. Zero massage, however I was not after massage, so after 5 mins of general conversation I brought up the normal questions to which they reacted as if they are offering something unique and only to me, for double the cost I paid for massage ( 45 mins), with too many conditions which are difficult to follow while enjoying the moments.
For first girl (Zara) I took that offer, thinking of building a rapo and getting things better eventually being a loyal customer, but even after paying 2 pineapples and following all conditions, I failed to bring smile and comfort and ended up being handled by machine.

After learning this lesson, when I tried another columbian - she simply started massage without showing any interest in conversation and kept constantly looking at a wall clock.
I felt as if I m the least interesting thing present in that room. I changed my time from 1 hour to 30 mins and saved $20.

So they now have made some conditions for all customers, as informed by almost all girls I tried to communicate at this place- nothing more than basic extras( option 1 - pineapple, option 2 - pineapple + pineapple), no body contact will be made by customers, no smile, no talks, extras will be delivered only in last couple of mins no matter how bad massage is.