Person's Name : Mandy

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 26/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slim but still shapely figure, B-cups, cute bum, good legs, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, doggie, FIA, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session with a pretty, slim and cheerful girl

My experience/comments : Booked Mandy, arrived and Kelly sent me up to Room 4 saying I was Mandy’s first customer of the day.

Mandy greeted me in the room and she was immediately cheerful and playful.

She has a pretty face and was wearing a short and tight pink dress over a pink bra and white g-string. I stripped and showered and Mandy stripped.

She has a lovely slim figure with natural B-cups, a shapely and tight butt, good legs, a closely trimmed bush and a couple of unusual tattoos.

Onto the bed and Mandy knelt beside me and rubbed her tits over my torso and licked my nipples.

She then briefly wiped me down and licked my perineum and balls before working her way up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ. She started nice and slowly with very good tongue work, no hint of teeth and plenty of saliva. There were no interruptions and she made lovely eye-contact and sometimes watched the action in the mirror at the foot of the bed. She went about half deep.

At one stage she moved up and we had some DFKing.

After a good sucking Mandy paused and reached for a condom but there was plenty of time and I said “Later” and suggested some 69.

She moved round and lowered herself onto my tongue. Mandy moaned quietly as I licked her but she didn’t sound like she was going to cum.

I briefly rimmed her and it sounded like she enjoyed that and I fingered her arsehole with a small amount of insertion.

I was going to stop licking her but I gave it one last burst and she got louder but I don’t think I got her across the line.

Mandy dismounted and knelt beside me again for some more BJ, while I fingered her pussy, before I asked her to get a condom. She dressed me and applied some lube and straddled me for some cow-girl.

We had some more tongue-wrestling and she rode me well for a good while, sometimes Asian-Style.

Eventually Mandy tired and I gestured for a switch and I stood by the bed for some doggie.

This was great as Mandy has a lovely arse and the mirrors in this room are good. She was just the right height and I soon had my thumb fully inserted up her arsehole as I pounded, paused, pounded, paused with Mandy reaching back between her legs and fondling my balls.

I withdrew most of the way and thumb-fucked her arsehole for a while without complaint. There seemed to be plenty of room in there and was wondering whether anal was an option when Mandy moved forward, turned around and applied some more lube to by cock before kneeling in front of me again. “Hello” I thought and went to see if anal would be accepted but she redirected my cock back into her pussy. (There was no point in asking for permission as Mandy’s English is pretty well non-existent – she didn’t even understand 69 and doggie and I'd had to use gestures to indicate what I wanted.)

I decided I’d like to finish it in the mish and got Mandy to lie on the bed.

This too was good as Mandy was making all the right noises and we had some more DFKing. I gradually upped the tempo and squirted.

After the tidy-up we had a good chat using our translator apps – Mandy is a lovely, cheerful girl.

She said she is from HK and has been in Australia for three months. She said she has only recently started working at Kelly’s and had worked at another shop for one day but didn’t like it so won’t be going back.

She said she doesn’t work anywhere else and studies other days.

I had to point to the clock and say it was time to shower and depart.

Had a chat with Kelly after the session. I met Lina, the lovely Miya and Yoyo and had a quick word with the ever-cheerful Winnie on the way out.