I have been intrigued by the photos on Paddo's website of Twiggy as she looks so hot, so I drove into the City to take a look for myself.

http://244paddington.com.au/twiggy

Twiggy is a stunner. She greeted me dressed in a short white dress with her big natural boobs bursting over the top. She has a very pretty face, a great figure and looks like she has just walked off the front page of a fashion magazine. Far too good for me but that is the joy of punting. You pay your money and your fantasises come true.

Paid for one hour VIP service but ended up extending to two hours as she was that good.

Twiggy is a dynamite in the room. I spent about 45 minutes of the two hours just lying back and letting her suck me. Amazing variety, awesome sucking. She seemed to love playing with and sucking my cock and I even got a CIM at the end. Her skills had my body tingling all over and she was a non stop suck machine.

Apart from her sucking, she is a great kisser as well. Very passionate. I was making proper love with this girl, not shop sex. She is an amazing fuck. We tried lots of different positions, mish, spoons, doggie, side mish, lying down doggie and standing mish where I pulled her over to the side of the bed, stood on the floor, opened her legs nice and wide to get a nice view of her pussy and fucked her hard and fast.

She was very receptive to anything I wanted to try. She didn't miss a beat for the whole two hours and I managed to get a nice orgasm out of her from fucking her in side mish whilst rubbing her clit until she came. She doesn't come across as a WL that orgasms a lot. I could tell by the expression on her face and her giggles of laughter as I got her to climax. Her orgasm, like the rest of her was very natural as well. No FOAM just a deep, motherly moan of pleasure !!!

Twiggy also has great tits. They are natural big C or perhaps even D cups, good pointy nipples and soft to the touch. She is sensitive and likes them sucked and played with and it gets her juices flowing.

I would best sum up my session with Twiggy as pure passion. I can't wait to see her again now that I have a taste of what she offers.