Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Old man paid to watch me fuck two girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sick- devilex
    U make brother creeper proud!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post
    I am not old... but over the years I have developed a strange fantasy that I am ashame to discuss with anyone. Then I came to see this thread.
    I love licking and drinking cum from a BBW’s pussy.
    Another fantasy is a BBW face sitting me and feed me with hot cum from another man.
    Another fantasy is me being a cushion under the pussy and a man fuck this pussy and my mouth in turns.
    All three turns me on and I will have a hands free cum if all three combine.

No I don’t pay to drink others cum but I guess I can pick up your hotel bill, if you manage to coordinate a BBW to cater such fantasy
    Just to prove that I’m not fake - My wechat ID is devilex.
    Hahaha. Good on you mate. I wish you well in your quest to fulfill this fantasy.

Its only a somewhat anonymous forum but i admire your courage to share this......i just won't be adding you to my Wechat! 😁😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha. Kind of wierd fantasy but all of us are weird

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Did he look like a gayer version of Bernard King ?
    foot

Haven't heard of that old horny poof in years!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    and that is respect ! … nothing better than a random kink sexual experience, tip my hat to sir !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    foot

Haven't heard of that old horny poof in years!
    Not surprised...Bernard King died years ago.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Ha ha to all the doubters that reckon I made up this story well Newboy / Fred 69 went there today and met my old mate.

Up yours all you doubting MF’ers !!

Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : 137 Morgan St, Beverly Hills

Date of Visit : 7/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above (no website)

Phone : 9150 7236

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite tall, OK face, somewhat chubby figure (but not too bad), natural D-cups, bush but not very hairy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - excellent BJ plus.....

My experience/comments : Phoned to ask who was working, hoping to be able to book Sophia, and was told it was Sophia and Yoyo (turned out it was Sophia I was talking to).

Turned up and was met by Sophia and shown into the room.

I checked it was suck and fuck, no condom suck and CIM and handed over $150.

I stripped and Sophia returned and removed her black leggings and top.

She has an OK face for her age and is quite tall with natural D-cups, an untamed bush (but not too hairy) and a slightly chubby figure.

I was leaning against the massage table and Sophia squatted in front of me and immediately started sucking me and after a while we moved to the bed.

It was an excellent BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, great hand- and tongue- work and she lightly tickled my arsehole while she sucked me.

And, best of all, she got the tempo just right – starting very slowly and sensually and very gradually went faster and faster until she was bobbing away and I had to get her to pause or I would have squirted after less than ten minutes.

Sophia certainly knows her stuff.

She asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger and I said “Gently” and she lubed up and obliged with a gentle prostate massage.

I soon needed another pause and suggested some 69 and Sophia readily moved round.

As I said, she is quite tall and it was difficult to get the position right so after a while I got her to dismount and lie down for some DATY.

This was better and I inserted a finger into her pussy while I licked her.

She was soon dripping wet and she shuddered to orgasms a couple of times.

I lay down for some more BJ and I soon had to ask her to get a condom.

We started with some cowgirl and she rode me with great passion for a while before I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

My thumb went to her arsehole but she immediately swiped it away.

I kept having to slow down and we then switched to the mish.

I pounded, slowed, pounded, slowed, and so on until it was time for the CIM finale.

I lay down and Sophia knelt between my legs, removed the condom and did more of what she does best.

It didn’t take long and she kept on sucking me dry until I had to get her to stop.

After the tidy-up Sophia left for a quick wash.

When she return she told me that the other customer, an old bloke who was seeing Yoyo, had just wanted to talk and said he was prepared to pay me $50 if I’d let him come in and watch us fucking!!!!! (We’d already finished but not my scene anyway.)

Sophia gave me a gentle massage while we had a bit of a chat – her English is limited but she tries.

She said she was from Beijing, has been here 3½ years, now works at 137 Saturdays and Mondays and also works at a MP in Ingleburn (HJ only, not nude) other days.

I dressed and as I was leaving I asked whether I could say hello to Yoyo and she was summonsed. (I had just heard the other customer saying goodbye.)

Yoko is an OK-looking, slimish MILF and was wearing a short white dress. As we were chatting Yoko started rubbing my chest so I reciprocated and fondled her nice D-cups (no bra) and she also played with my cock.

As a result, when I left I had to walk out into the street with another bulging erection – fortunately the car was parked just outside.

As I left there was an elderly gent (probably 80-something) leaning against a lamppost at the end of the drive and a taxi arrived for him. Could well have been Yoyo’s voyeuristic customer. If so, good on him – still getting out and about for some fun (in whatever form) instead of just staying at home and vegetating.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f78/1...02/index9.html
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $50 is not worth it, he needs to pay for the whole session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice one. During lockdown I got paid 200 to go and fuck a girl while some dude watched. Not my thing either, and kinda weird at 5.30am to find yourself suddenly in a strange apartment with 2 girls and a naked dude you never met before. I already fucked 2 other girls earlier in the day so I was low on ammo too. Anyway, good pay for half an hour of 'work'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought I was the only one getting paid for these??

Was shopping for groceries when I met a cute korean chick - talked a little bit and then we went to her apartment. To my surprise, her boyfriend was there and wanted to watch us have sex.

That's too weird for me plus I already had sex that morning with my FWB, and the night before with another FWB - so I said no.

Then suddenly another girl turned up, who's apparently a model. The boyfriend offered me $5000 to fuck the 2 girls.

I thought about it a little bit, and since I am down almost $200K already from following Travelmate and Midnight Prowl's "Winning Tips", I decided to go ahead and do it.

Went out of there 10 mins later with my balls empty and my pocket full of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post

Was shopping for groceries when I met a cute korean chick - talked a little bit and then we went to her apartment. To my surprise, her boyfriend was there and wanted to watch us have sex.

That's too weird for me plus I already had sex that morning with my FWB, and the night before with another FWB - so I said no.

Then suddenly another girl turned up, who's apparently a model. The boyfriend offered me $5000 to fuck the 2 girls.

I thought about it a little bit, and since I am down almost $200K already from following Travelmate and Midnight Prowl's "Winning Tips", I decided to go ahead and do it.

Haha ! Even more twists and turns !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

haha good read, if nothing else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cough bullst cough bullst, what did you just say? Nothing just coughing😉

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

And then the alarm went off, your dream ended abruptly and you had to get out of bed and get ready for work?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This reminds me more of one of them "top shelf" articles you find in that classy publication...play..something

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont know how you guys are getting paid to fuck, either you gotta have Brad pitt's looks or just lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I dont know how you guys are getting paid to fuck, either you gotta have Brad pitt's looks or just lucky
    or making up nice stories

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just posted a review of Yoyo at 137.

When I was chatting with Yoyo at the end of the session I mentioned that, when I’d been with Sophia two weeks earlier, Sophia had told me that the other customer, then with Yoyo, was an old gent who liked to pay to watch other blokes fuck the girls and Yoyo confirmed this.

And she told me that he sometimes, at the end, likes to lick the bloke's cum off the girl's pussy.

Now I’m certainly not a fan of PM2/BC or his reviews (because of the bragging, the content and the hyperbole) and he has shat on me several times in a variety of ways over the years on this and the other forum (and he knows about this because I tell him I know via PMs).

But Yoyo confirmed that what PM2/BC claimed in the first post of this thread was, on this occasion, correct.

This story is 1000% worth it!!! yes sir!!!

The $50 bucks to have an old man looking it is not at all!! (from my point of view)
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Ha ha to all the doubters that reckon I made up this story well Newboy / Fred 69 went there today and met my old mate.

Up yours all you doubting MF’ers !!

Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : 137 Morgan St, Beverly Hills

Date of Visit : 7/9/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : As above (no website)

Phone : 9150 7236

Hours of Business : Not sure

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite tall, OK face, somewhat chubby figure (but not too bad), natural D-cups, bush but not very hairy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - excellent BJ plus.....

My experience/comments : Phoned to ask who was working, hoping to be able to book Sophia, and was told it was Sophia and Yoyo (turned out it was Sophia I was talking to).

Turned up and was met by Sophia and shown into the room.

I checked it was suck and fuck, no condom suck and CIM and handed over $150.

I stripped and Sophia returned and removed her black leggings and top.

She has an OK face for her age and is quite tall with natural D-cups, an untamed bush (but not too hairy) and a slightly chubby figure.

I was leaning against the massage table and Sophia squatted in front of me and immediately started sucking me and after a while we moved to the bed.

It was an excellent BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, great hand- and tongue- work and she lightly tickled my arsehole while she sucked me.

And, best of all, she got the tempo just right – starting very slowly and sensually and very gradually went faster and faster until she was bobbing away and I had to get her to pause or I would have squirted after less than ten minutes.

Sophia certainly knows her stuff.

She asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger and I said “Gently” and she lubed up and obliged with a gentle prostate massage.

I soon needed another pause and suggested some 69 and Sophia readily moved round.

As I said, she is quite tall and it was difficult to get the position right so after a while I got her to dismount and lie down for some DATY.

This was better and I inserted a finger into her pussy while I licked her.

She was soon dripping wet and she shuddered to orgasms a couple of times.

I lay down for some more BJ and I soon had to ask her to get a condom.

We started with some cowgirl and she rode me with great passion for a while before I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

My thumb went to her arsehole but she immediately swiped it away.

I kept having to slow down and we then switched to the mish.

I pounded, slowed, pounded, slowed, and so on until it was time for the CIM finale.

I lay down and Sophia knelt between my legs, removed the condom and did more of what she does best.

It didn’t take long and she kept on sucking me dry until I had to get her to stop.

After the tidy-up Sophia left for a quick wash.

When she return she told me that the other customer, an old bloke who was seeing Yoyo, had just wanted to talk and said he was prepared to pay me $50 if I’d let him come in and watch us fucking!!!!! (We’d already finished but not my scene anyway.)

Sophia gave me a gentle massage while we had a bit of a chat – her English is limited but she tries.

She said she was from Beijing, has been here 3½ years, now works at 137 Saturdays and Mondays and also works at a MP in Ingleburn (HJ only, not nude) other days.

I dressed and as I was leaving I asked whether I could say hello to Yoyo and she was summonsed. (I had just heard the other customer saying goodbye.)

Yoko is an OK-looking, slimish MILF and was wearing a short white dress. As we were chatting Yoko started rubbing my chest so I reciprocated and fondled her nice D-cups (no bra) and she also played with my cock.

As a result, when I left I had to walk out into the street with another bulging erection – fortunately the car was parked just outside.

As I left there was an elderly gent (probably 80-something) leaning against a lamppost at the end of the drive and a taxi arrived for him. Could well have been Yoyo’s voyeuristic customer. If so, good on him – still getting out and about for some fun (in whatever form) instead of just staying at home and vegetating.

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f78/1...02/index9.html
    Not yet dead!
    I am glad to hear brother.

It's been awhile... and I've got a few stories myself.
    Haven't punted in AAAAAAAAAGES.

Still 100% straight edge.
    No enhancements necessary.

Time to rock out, with my cock out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast