Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Old man paid to watch me fuck two girls

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    You're right, everyone can have their say.
    And that was mine.
    I dont by any means profess to own anything on this forum.
    Except my opinion.
    Which is fucking solid and has integrity..... which brings me to......

You doubting my credibility?
    That's the pot calling the kettle black.
    Weren't you shaming a shop and my reviews on this forum not so long ago, accusing me of shilling? Then your claim turned out to be utter and total bullshit.... you being the writer of fiction. You ran away with your tail between your legs.
    And now you are writing your own ARs and kissing ass.
    The hypocrisy in you is disgusting.
    At least have the balls to stand by your word... you no backbone jellyfish of a human.

I'm a loser.... fucking lol.
    Look I'm about to drive home from work.

Let's discuss this link intelligent men.

How does Saturday afternoon sound?

Blacktown suits you?

I can park in Westpoint.

No point arguing here.

Let's meet for tea/coffee and chat, no dramas.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Nice penis extension.
    What douche has to post photos of his car on a sex forum to prove a point?

Trying to call me out??
    Yeah sure, why not.
    You wait there for 3 hours, and I promise not to turn up. I have better things to do with my time, than meet up with a vacuous, spine like a wet paper bag mutt like you.
    We have nothing to discuss.
    And you dont know who you are talking to, little man. Dont be so quick to challenge those with whom you have never met.
    Still, I reject your advances for a date.
    You've been shown up for the gronk you are, let's just leave it there.

I dont stoop so low as to post text messages between myself and WLs talking about other punters to discredit a shop. Then backflip and start writing glowing reports. Did you ever apologize to that shop owner? Did you ever say sorry for sullying his good name??

However it does feel weird that people like to talk about me outside of this forum. And quite in depth too. It's a fucking lol..... with all your money, you had to check in on my punting activities. Little old me. I am sure that I am not the first punter you have "checked up on". And probably not the last, it seems to be your MO.

Nice penis extension.

Trying to call me out??
    Yeah sure, why not.
    You wait there for 3 hours, and I promise not to turn up. I have better things to do with my time, than meet up with a vacuous, spine like a wet paper bag mutt like you.
    And you dont know who you are talking to, little man. Dont be so quick to challenge those with whom you have never met.

I dont stoop so low as to post text messages between myself and WLs talking about other punters to discredit a shop. Then backflip and start writing glowing reports. Did you ever apologize to that shop owner? Did you ever say sorry for sullying his good name??

However it does feel weird that people like to talk about me outside of this forum. And quite in depth too. It's a fucking lol..... with all your money, you had to check in on my punting activities. Little old me. I am sure that I am not the first punter you have "checked up on". And probably not the last, it seems to be your MO.
    Totally is a penis car, all the girls love it.

You sure you don't want to meet me? I give good hugs. We can discuss Death Note and other anime.

Also I'm not challenging you, happy to have a chat and resolve things.

Well, if you see an AMG with the same number plate as my username, that's me. Please say hi, if you can keep up.

Well if you change your mind, the offer still stands.

Have a nice night.

Banned
    Nice penis extension.

Trying to call me out??
    Yeah sure, why not.

Shut your bum ass up and bring enough money for your next punt. Fucking cheap prick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Totally is a penis car, all the girls love it.

You sure you don't want to meet me? I give good hugs. We can discuss Death Note and other anime.

Also I'm not challenging you, happy to have a chat and resolve things.

Well, if you see an AMG with the same number plate as my username, that's me. Please say hi, if you can keep up.

Well if you change your mind, the offer still stands.

Have a nice night.

I wouldn’t worry about him.

He’s just another keyboard warrior who likes to talk a lot and last I checked - talk is still cheap.

Cheap guys do cheap things.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    I'm with you. Where is this shop that WL allows cum in or on pussy ?

WL normally would avoid that even when they are on the pill, must be really something special for them to allow cum on pussy.

And for just $50 the ladies could easily have made more with another normal client vs wanking off a 80 yr old and letting him eat their pussy...

It's an interesting if not out there story to read though...
    BrothelCreepyMan is known to pressure aging $150/hr Milfs to do BBFS and CIP. If you are on his mailing list he brags about it.

I do recall that there is a rule about being nice to each other I think it is time
    that all start to consider this the constant slagging on the forum has really gone too far
    if you have nothing good to say maybe it is time to shut up
    This forum should be about the joy of sex
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man... I think my whole "pay half to let me watch" started this whole fantasy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    BrothelCreepyMan is known to pressure aging $150/hr Milfs to do BBFS and CIP. If you are on his mailing list he brags about it.
    I'm new to punting but it's scary that this is allowed in Australia. I hope the girls get regular health checks.

Banned
    Shane.... you know what's up.
    I will just leave it there.

Riff888, 2 weeks ago you said you were ignoring me. Now you want to meetup to discuss your insecurities. Maybe then I can show you all of the times you were discrediting people. Then your backflip to kiss ass a week later.
    You have no credibility, no strength in your conviction, and as my big bro Tane would say, "Your mana is vacant".
    No Mana = Not my people.
    Just go back to talking to WLs about my sessions. I know how much you love doing that.

Shane.... you know what's up.
    I will just leave it there.

Riff888, 2 weeks ago you said you were ignoring me. Now you want to meetup to discuss your insecurities. Maybe then I can show you all of the times you were discrediting people. Then your backflip to kiss ass a week later.
    You have no credibility, no strength in your conviction, and as my big bro Tane would say, "Your mana is vacant".
    No Mana = Not my people.
    Just go back to talking to WLs about my sessions. I know how much you love doing that.
    Riff is who I am, from my stage name in the 90s to my car and all my tags. My close friends call me Riff.

Who are you?

Yes a catch up would resolve this issue of who you are once and for all and I'll admit I'm wrong on this forum.

Hey I'll even bring a pack of Kamagra jelly as a peace offering.

Your call.

Hypocrisy

So it's okay for you to talk about your $2k shoes and lose it when I talk about my car?

Supporting a guy that practices unsafe sex by cumming on pussy. So much for caring for the girls wellbeing and safety, too bad for the safety of other punters as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedealer View Post
    Man... I think my whole "pay half to let me watch" started this whole fantasy!
    Wouldn’t surprise me if it did LOL !

Banned
    "Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence, in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham."

I think that epitomizes you Riff888.
    One minute you reach forth with an olive branch, then show your true self by trying to one up me by hating on my shoes.

Another clown that's hating on my footwear.... really?? I mean.... really? You couldn't come up with anything better than my shoes?? I wrote about my shoes because every WL I've seen has complimented me on them... so I made it part of a review. You posted a picture of your car to try and prove a point, whatever that point is, I still dont understand. You drive a car? You have money? You have money but still spend time going back and forth with me here.

Brothelcreeper is more real than alot of other fake cunts on here. And it's his choice to cum on a pussy. And let on old guy eat it out. If a lady has an open sore, or cut in her mouth, and you get a bbbj with cim.... there is risks involved in that.
    Its alot more entertaining than anything you've ever written, shill bitch.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Don't hold BrothelCreepyMan up too high, don't forget he:
    - lied about a 3some at Ginza and was slapped down by Ginza Management
    - is banned by 3 establishments
    - admitted to fucking an underage girl
    - doesn't care about punting when he is sick
    - boasts about how much he earns
    - pressures WLs to do BBFSCIP
    - posted a video of himself doing BBFS with a WL, and she didn't look happy
    - betrayed a members trust about a 4some and named the girl when he promised not to
    - posted the name of a WL who is $100K in debt
    - was exposed for reviewing the same girl at two shops on the same day
    - admitted in a review to Intentionally hurting a WL by fucking her hard
    - says condoms are optional

Alright you're a true keyboard warrior, Google expert, no point throwing pearls to swine.

You're too highly strung and care too much what people say on an anonymous forum.

I don't think you'll ever meet anyone from this forum.

Maybe it's time to have more ayahuasca and open your third eye and go study the ways of the Ascended Masters.

I'm still happy to meet you and give you that hug that you need.

Nothing you do on this forum affects me.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Don't hold BrothelCreepyMan up too high, don't forget he:
    - lied about a 3some at Ginza and was slapped down by Ginza Management
    - is banned by 3 establishments
    - admitted to fucking an underage girl
    - doesn't care about punting when he is sick
    - boasts about how much he earns
    - pressures WLs to do BBFSCIP
    - posted a video of himself doing BBFS with a WL, and she didn't look happy
    - betrayed a members trust about a 4some and named the girl when he promised not to
    - posted the name of a WL who is $100K in debt
    - was exposed for reviewing the same girl at two shops on the same day
    - admitted in a review to Intentionally hurting a WL by fucking her hard
    - says condoms are optional
    Oh geez this is bad, I'm going for a health check tomorrow.

Thanks for the info.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Alright you're a true keyboard warrior, Google expert, no point throwing pearls to swine.

You're too highly strung and care too much what people say on an anonymous forum.

I don't think you'll ever meet anyone from this forum.

Maybe it's time to have more ayahuasca and open your third eye and go study the ways of the Ascended Masters.

I'm still happy to meet you and give you that hug that you need.

Nothing you do on this forum affects me.

Google keyboard warrior?
    Having an informed opinion is cause for feeling ashamed?
    Ok buttercup.

I see what you are trying to do.
    With the hugs and references to psychedelics. It's not really that clever. Reversing my own opinions on me.
    We got a genius here people.
    A true psychological warrior, albeit devoid o any true substance.
    If you ever partook of a true psychedelic experience, you would realize the truth.

I have met people from this forum.
    And they weren't shill cunts like you.

If nothing I do affects you, why are you still replying? Why are you spending your time getting back to me??

I'm chill as fuck.
    I just think you are a cockhead.

Banned
    I'm cheap as fuck.
    Fixed it. There ya go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    reading this post makes me think I should let another guy watch me fucking a girl and tell me how I perform.
    Very interesting experience indeed, kind of funny, weird but also interesting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast